14 - Javier Mascherano

M

mitkoa7x

He said it like he is some kind of a noob and no1 would sign him. I doubt his attitude towards Masch would have changed.

M

mitkoa7x

I haven't really noticed a celebration like that from him yet!

He doesnt do that. After a good tackle he goes back to his position either limping or runing, completely focused on the game. :worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
hump-dar-4.jpg

dalitis8

Banned
He is yet to score a goal for FCB!

That is how Barca play.

Our system is designed so that the ball falls to our attacking trident for goals (Messi preferentially)

Even our midfielders, score relatively very few goals. Unless they are called Cecsy... :D

mateopol

Top player with a character which fits our club. Man, he was so calm when he was rotting on the bench. At the first part of the season Keita even get more minutes than him. Xavi was struggling with injury and Badger still rots on the bench, Keita- Busi - Iniesta was our MF. Masche didn't complain, works hard. His turning point was Zaragoza game at CN, before CL game against Arsenal. He was flawless that night, MOM. He has some good performances before, but after this game he was usually very good. That slide tackle on Bendtner:worthy: He is great as CB, I think he will start on Sunday against Athletic Club.

I'm happy that we saved Mascherano from LFC mediocrity and he won 4 titles with us so far. It's a pleasure to have Mascherano in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans