14 - Javier Mascherano

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think he can complain much. Since he joined the club, most of the time, due to injuries and whatnot, he was in the starting eleven. And then there is living in a country where you can speak the language and feel pretty much at home. Oh, and the trophies...

Maria

He left England because his wife didn't like it but he would retun just to see his dream of playing for United come true. :facepalm:

M

mitkoa7x

If Masch ever had a dream of playing for MU it was dispelled once he came to us, I AM SURE OF IT!

elvisng1005

I don't think he will leave Barcelona. Leaving a country he can live as his home, same language, same culture ? i think he has been litte sad because didn't play in El Classico but a lot of Barca fans love him (like me), and i think Pep does, too. I hope he will play for us to end his career in Europe before getting back Argentina like almost Argentine players.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
barry.gif
god damn it it starting to give me the creeps...

dalitis8

Banned
I don't think he can complain much. Since he joined the club, most of the time, due to injuries and whatnot, he was in the starting eleven. And then there is living in a country where you can speak the language and feel pretty much at home. Oh, and the trophies...

And Messi, and the money, and the weather, and being part of the best team in the universe...

Home of Barca Fans