14 - Javier Mascherano

X

xaviniesta

di-X56I.gif

over my grave anybody to say that he is not a defender!

what do you think is he going to play in defence with argentina too?

Last edited:

Ender

Mascherano: "In 20-30-40 years, people will still talk about the Barcelona of Messi, the Barcelona of Guardiola. You can't ask for more."

tumblr_m3l4bmufG61qdzgyco4_r2_250.gif

Maria

According to sport, it was Masch's idea for Messi to go celebrate with Pep after the 4th goal :)

How did they reached that conclusion? Because, to tell you the truth, I don't trust Sport more than I trust Marca or G***.com and I try to stay away from them.

Theconomist

It would be smart if he played in defence for argentina. He is by far their best defender but at the same time there is no one that could play defensive midfielder as well as him.
Anyway long way to go until another major tournament to be played for Argentina.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's been discussed above Ryan.

Although he had his fair share of defensive mistakes this season if we didn't have a fixed captain structure already, I'd easily nominate Mascherano for a vice-captain.
He has that rare quality of making you proud even when he under-performs.

aki13

He has played brilliantly really this season. He has had his odd moments, but he is now becoming or has become one of our most realiable defenders.

barcelona17

Guys, This guys deserve to have a proper 6-7 minutes video of his completion over the last 2 years.... Can anyone do us this favour please...

Home of Barca Fans