14 - Javier Mascherano

jlim632

A midfielder and defender. We have the next Marquez. Hope he will be great in the many years to come. Have to work on his passing though

Pepe Silvia

I know that one day, Javier and I are gonna get married on top of a mountain! And there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs! And we will dance till the sun rises! And then our children will form a family band! And we will tour the countryside...
I miss your musk... :p

Pepe Silvia

Have to work on his passing though
His passing completion is at 88.6% (better than Messi, Pedro, Cesc, Pique, Alves, Tello, Alexis, etc) and his long balls completed are second only to Xavi on the team. He also gets dispossessed and turns over the ball the LEAST on the team so...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Mascherano is our best defender, there's no way he's being put back at DM unless Busquets gets injured.

He's a strong contender at the moment for my favourite Barca player and guess what his number is? 14!

I know that one day, Javier and I are gonna get married on top of a mountain! And there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs! And we will dance till the sun rises! And then our children will form a family band! And we will tour the countryside...

I've got more chance of marrying Kelly Brook

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
At fault for both goals, especially the second.

He needs to be smarter and not press in those situations... It's like he's controlled by a 10-year old who's playing FIFA 10 and holding down the press button...

Pepe Silvia

Even though he stepped forward to cut off the pass and cost us that goal, he still was the best player on the pitch along with Busquets for me.

Galning

He was awesome the first half, and about the pressing.. I think if we play with our regular defensive line the striker would've been offside. Both Montoya & Adriano were standing behind both centre backs, it's something a left/right back learns from the age of 7: don't stand behind the cb's.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He was awesome the first half, and about the pressing.. I think if we play with our regular defensive line the striker would've been offside. Both Montoya & Adriano were standing behind both centre backs, it's something a left/right back learns from the age of 7: don't stand behind the cb's.

Yeah, but Mascherano rushed at 100 km/h towards a player that was10 meters away despite knowing that Piqué wasn't there to cover him as he'd already moved up to mark another player. That's incredibly stupid and reckless. Montoya and Adriano had very little chance adjusting as what Mascherano did came out of the blue... How were they supposed to expect that?

M

mitkoa7x

Without him we wouldnt have won the 2011 CL title and would probably got quite a beating in La Liga :worthy::worthy::worthy:

F

Flavia

Mascherano: "Mourinho saying Messi's 50 goals are worth nothing? Last year Cristiano's goals did mean something... No comment."

Gotta love him :)
He's rumored to get an extension and a pay raise too.

Home of Barca Fans