14 - Javier Mascherano

impeh

Hi, its me..
Most balls won back 2011/12 (Liga CL Cup): Mascherano 504 - Busquets 375 - Abidal Alves 338 - Puyol 314 - Pique 299

:worthy:

King Leo

Banned
not only Mascherano has done an amazing job of converting to a defender, he has saved our ass countless times. Against arsenal, stopped CR7 many times in the supercopa, final against ManU. Saved a definite goal against Valencia and another against Espanyol. list goes on. He's humble and very mature. He made everyone give him the proper respect which speaks volumes about his character and determination. I hope we NEVER sell him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon he'll continue as CB under Tito eventhough we're getting another defender.
He'll be rotating with Puyol I guess.

abual3bed1

I reckon he'll continue as CB under Tito eventhough we're getting another defender.
He'll be rotating with Puyol I guess.

I don't see Masch as a DM ever again, atleast for Barca. he's a pure defender but still could be used in midfield if needed, that's what I love about Mascherano.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Mascherano is our best defender, there's no way he's being put back at DM unless Busquets gets injured.

He's a strong contender at the moment for my favourite Barca player and guess what his number is? 14!

I know that one day, Javier and I are gonna get married on top of a mountain! And there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs! And we will dance till the sun rises! And then our children will form a family band! And we will tour the countryside...

Home of Barca Fans