14 - Javier Mascherano

L

linetty

Well he's got me used to those fucking solid performances :lol: but Pique been as good as him.

F

Flavia

Luis Enique: "Importance Mascherano? Some players don't need the captain's armband to be important in a squad."

Funny how he is still a cb, even with the big spending in the summer. He has been great, but I was really hoping to see him more as a dm this season.

Darko

Really improved a lot at CB, had my doubts due to his height and positioning but Lucho seems to have tought him a thing or two.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
All talk of Mascherano's inability to play CB evaporated since we've been conceding significantly less this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All talk of Mascherano's inability to play CB evaporated since we've been conceding significantly less this season.

Strangely I've not seen many teams trying to take an advantage of his lack of height this season.

He is perfect if he's 10 cm taller

If Javier Mascherano had been 10 cm taller then he would have been the best CB in the world.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I would have said that he should have gotten the #5 when Puyol retired, but Mascherano's always worn #14 hasn't he?

Edit: He wore 20 at Liverpool, so I guess not.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Masche vs Gonzalez Gonzalez.

AntiqueEmptyAmazontreeboa.gif

Last edited:
Short memories in here , he should be nowhere near CB. The reason he's done well recently is we have not been up against any attacking sides for a while .
Real or Bayern would make a fool of him at CB again and that goes for Pique too.
He is a world class midfielder and thats where he should be.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's had his ups and downs since he joined from Pool', but since the WC he's just on another level - freaking outstanding!

Home of Barca Fans