14 - Javier Mascherano

Short memories in here , he should be nowhere near CB. The reason he's done well recently is we have not been up against any attacking sides for a while .
Real or Bayern would make a fool of him at CB again and that goes for Pique too.
He is a world class midfielder and thats where he should be.

To all the experts on here who think he's a great CB , it was only a matter of time till he was found out again.

F

Flavia

Yeah, he should be at the midfield. A really top cb should have been bought. But he gives his all, it's hard to dislike him.

DrPepper

More like sub in Bartra and sub out Mascherano. Unlucky with the penalty decision though.

He simply has no place in midfield because Busquets is better. Except you play him as a destructive ball winning central midfielder like Essien or Lass Diarra.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Everytime he makes a mistake it's the same ol' he sucks at CB jesus christ he has been playing there for 4 years already at top level, he is a fantastic CB and like any CB he fucks up. Why don't we say the same about Sergio Ramos when he screws up, and he does more than Masche you could argue. He was a makeshift cb years ago, but by now i think we could stop saying the same thing

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Everytime he makes a mistake it's the same ol' he sucks at CB jesus christ he has been playing there for 4 years already at top level, he is a fantastic CB and like any CB he fucks up. Why don't we say the same about Sergio Ramos when he screws up, and he does more than Masche you could argue. He was a makeshift cb years ago, but by now i think we could stop saying the same thing

:worthy:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Had a game to forget but his teammates bailed him out. That is what a team sport is all about.
I hope Masche will have a better game next time.

Hellsangel

True that.
Everyone makes mistakes but when Masch does it he gets scrutinized. He has been one of our best players during the past seasons and gives his all every single time. He's the player with the biggest heart on our team and also a natural leader who always puts the team first, individual second. Not many players can say that. On top of that he's got tremendous quality. He's our best defensive midfielder (in our current system) and our best central defender, despite his lack of height, and probably the second name on Lucho's team sheet.

Home of Barca Fans