14 - Javier Mascherano

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mascardi (intermediary): "Javier will talk directly with Barça's president once there's a concrete offer from an Italian club." [laroma24]

Mascardi (intermediary): "Mascherano asked me to look for a club, preferably in Italy. I'm talking with Milan, Inter, Juve and Roma." [lr24]

Sterlingfan2000

Here his quotes in Gazetta

"They asked me to try to find a great Serie A team for him because Javier would like to finish his European career winning something with an Italian club.

"There are no problems with Barcelona. Indeed, there, he's a leader.

"Simply, Mascherano, like many Argentines of his age, grew up following the Italian league and having played in England and won everything in Spain, now he is drawn to an Italian adventure.

"It's not a question of money. He has already rejected big offers from the Premier League and Ligue 1"

xXKonan

I doubt any of those agent quotes are real as well. Wouldn't be the first time a tabloid/paper made up some quotes from a player or an agent, MD Published a Fake interview with Juventus's president in regards to the Pogba rumors not to long ago. rac1 reported this yesterday.

The entourage of Barcelona player Javier Mascherano (31) denies rumours about Juventus. The player will stay at Barcelona. [rac1]

barcafan161

I doubt any of those agent quotes are real as well. Wouldn't be the first time a tabloid/paper made up some quotes from a player or an agent, MD Published a Fake interview with Juventus's president in regards to the Pogba rumors not to long ago. rac1 reported this yesterday.

he will be 32 next year...so thats when i could see him leaving

xXKonan

[tw]628945383327182849[/tw]

He's totally leaving guys!

In Seriousness Mascherano did say after he signed a contract.

"I'd like to end my career at River, where I started out, but I have a contract with Barcelona until 2018,"

"It remains to be seen if I'll still be in good enough shape to play at a high level. These are issues that you must not force. It never depends on one individual,"

Last edited:

mazp

Masch also said he's comfortable at Barca and the Spanish League. Right before the Copa America started.

AnnieSureshot

He also said this "How has always been in my career, when I have something to say, I'll do it personally. Anyone who speaks in my name should not be taken into account."

xXKonan

Mascherano pretty much put the bed the rumors.

The future of the Argentine seems clear, the confirmation comes directly from his words in the mixed zone after Gamper: "I am aware of the interest of some teams to me but my connection with the Barcelona you can not put in doubt. And 'as strong as ever and it will be until the last day. "

I was using some crap translation from google.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/campion...n-il-barcellona-non-si-puo-mettere-in-dubbio/

I guess those "Agent" Quotes were bogus like I thought.

xXKonan

D’Onofrio (River Plate pres.) “Our desire is that Mascherano plays the Clubs World Cup with us but no one spoke to him about the idea.”

D’Onofrio: “We know that Mascherano has a great appreciation for River Plate but anyways, it's up to him.” [la red]

Wut.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
From Barcelona to River Plate.. talk about a downgrade!

I'm sure Jefecito is going nowhere, nor does he want to, he will captain our team to more trophies for a few more seasons :)

Home of Barca Fans