14 - Javier Mascherano

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna repeat, everyone who watched the game understands why he did it.
Ref (born in Madrid btw.) was being insidious and got purposely on our players nerves. I don't remember being this pissed after Barca win and I have seen matches since Cruyff days.

So hail Machete and hope that bastard Madridista ref hangs from a tree somewhere.

silvia

you have to fine Bartomeu first for his imcompetence.
We had a witness about linesmans fraud, nothing happened, and this in home game.
Worst thing could happen, Busi could have broken his legs. He didn't say any excuses to not win. Just they were angry at injury risking fouls.
i am just grateful nobody injured and get win.

J

Jamie Cal

I'd be happy with 2 games, all things considered. Masche is 31, and after a full World Cup and Copa America. He'll still play CL. Let that man rest.

dostoevskij

banned for 2 games, as i predicted it!!!

not official but via barcastuff: "Barcelona have been informed that Mascherano will be suspended for two games after his red card against Eibar on Sunday"

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: Barcelona confirm that Mascherano has been given two-match ban and will miss Liga games against Getafe and Villarreal #fcblive

Thank god...

EdmondDantes

I'd be happy with 2 games, all things considered. Masche is 31, and after a full World Cup and Copa America. He'll still play CL. Let that man rest.

The ban is an absolute joke, but yeah he'll rest a bit, which is good given how much football he's played in the past 18 months.

Alarcón

I'm gonna repeat, everyone who watched the game understands why he did it.
Ref (born in Madrid btw.) was being insidious and got purposely on our players nerves. I don't remember being this pissed after Barca win and I have seen matches since Cruyff days.

So hail Machete and hope that bastard Madridista ref hangs from a tree somewhere.

Makes me think, does Real Madrid ever get Catalan referees for their matches?

Home of Barca Fans