14 - Javier Mascherano

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Llorente would be THE perfect replacement for Ibra of course. He not only is physical, can hold the ball up front, blah, blah... he pressurizes the defenders like mad(at least the many times I saw him play!!) But it would take a real tough negotiator to make them part with their main striker so late into the transfer window. Of course getting Mata won't be easy either but Valencia since are really in need of cash and haven't yet bothered to renew his contract I'm hohpeful it would be easier

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
First , let the big nose go & then we are arranging a Barca Forum party and then we will think about the rest ! right , Bojan ? :D

Messi__10

Llorente would be THE perfect replacement for Ibra of course. He not only is physical, can hold the ball up front, blah, blah... he pressurizes the defenders like mad(at least the many times I saw him play!!) But it would take a real tough negotiator to make them part with their main striker so late into the transfer window. Of course getting Mata won't be easy either but Valencia since are really in need of cash and haven't yet bothered to renew his contract I'm hohpeful it would be easier

And Llorente is a good header, what I can't say about ibra... Anyway I'm very pleased with Mascherano signing for barca, I'm sure about his "card-problem" pep will have a talk about that matter, can't wait for the season to begin

Chainsaw

Killahead
ugh, you seem to forgotten than chelski almost beat us 2 years ago when we got lucky to beat them to reach the cl final and inter beat us last year becasue we did not have another dimension to our game, maybe ibra is not the dude for barca but another #9 is

Having a header doesn't guarantee that we succeed in those kind of matches for sure. You have to consider that if we get a #9 he will actually play for us first, then talk about if he will be influential or not. Our current attack line is already full enough for a new #9 (if he is not world class player) and he might turn out a another waste of money bench warmer. We should not sign a player only for the sake of having one in the team. We should only go for him if we actually going to use him in the big stages, not only for Copa Del Rey perhaps.

XaviMessiGirl

I dread the rest of Liverpool's season now though because now they'll be even worse, now with no Mascherano, and my boy Torres is still a bunch of wasted space. But, Masch needed to go anyway, Hodgson did the right thing.

Bye Masch... /pause/... hi Masch... :lol:

Home of Barca Fans