14 - Javier Mascherano

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His passing is about to improve BIG TIME.

I was thinking the same thing, actually...He can stand to improve in that area and improve, I suspect, he will

I will say this, we haven't had a destroyer at DM who can eat up space the way he can as long as I can remember

nebeer

Love is All
Hi People:

I can assure that Mascherano will be flying to Barcelona under his own power - no need for a plane. He wanted to play so badly for Barça. What I read is that Masche forgave Liverpool the money they owed him in order to seal the deal.

Best regards,

Hektor

Good to see you Hektor :)

Culeee

RAC1 is saying Mascherano renounced his percentage of the transfer fee which means Barcelona will in the end only have to pay little more than 19M

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
his passing is underated IMO,

Perhaps, but it's not good. Yaya was a better passer and some here claim Yaya wasn't a good enough passer. On this team only Abidal and maybe Keita are worse overall passers.

He can probably improve a bit if he is expected to focus on it. It's not like he has zero football technique.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Keita is weird, sometimes I think he's a great passer sometimes I think he's worthless at it. He's probably overall a better passer than Masch.

El Mesías

They are 2 different types of DM. It gives us more depth and depending on the type of match, Pep can choose either 1 or field 2 at the same time, pushing busquest to midfield and iniesta to the wings.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Argie footballers in general are not a good fit for Europe in terms of their loyalty. It's not about playing in the UK, it's just that Argie footballers (with a few exceptions) just don't have a sense of loyalty to their clubs. Europe is only used as a vehicle to make the sort of money they can't do so in their impoverished homeland. Europe is generally better off without Argentine footballers.

lol and brits do?

your favorite son, owen is playing for the mancs. go die in shame.

C

Cleverloginname

oooh man quality signing. hope this alpha male is a better fit for the team.

Home of Barca Fans