16 - Fermín López

FinBarcelonafan

This sounds like a good deal to me....

Fermin Olmo swap
We put a buy back for fermin, everyone wins.....
Sadly if Barca makes this deal we would probably end up giving Fermin for almost nothing and still pay 50mil for Olmo, then buy Fermin in five years for 50 mil. :D

Porque

Sadly if Barca makes this deal we would probably end up giving Fermin for almost nothing and still pay 50mil for Olmo, then buy Fermin in five years for 50 mil. :D

Absolutely. We would do something like 50m + Fermin and then put a 60m buyback and then chase him yearly from 2027 until signing him in 2029/2030 :lol:

jamrock

Absolutely. We would do something like 50m + Fermin and then put a 60m buyback and then chase him yearly from 2027 until signing him in 2029/2030 :lol:

Fermin + 10m for Olmo, with a 55m guarantee buy back clause for 3 years.

We are giving RB all the money they want for Olmo, plus a ready made replacement, and we only have to spend 10m up front.

Genius bloody genius, where do they sign.

BerkeleyBernie

There's something about him.

He's a simple guy he's not some wizard but he can come up clutch at any time.

Shit I expect big numbers out of him this season.

He's got aggression, the desire to attack, and good enough skills to back it up. That kind of opportunism wins you games.

Porque

I wonder if being at the Olympics works for or against him though.

He is getting great exposure and it's perfect on a personal level, but would it be more to his advantage to be at pre-season and get those Pablo Torre minutes directly under Flick?

Home of Barca Fans