16 - Fermín López

wisconsincule

Watch someone come and trigger his release clause after this olympics showing…

Eerily similar situation to Thiago where he balled out at the U21 Euros and then left immediately afterwards.

Porque

Thierry Henry is a bit of a rubbish manager isn't he. They showed Wenger in the crowd and you could sense his disappointment.

Porque

We were really keen on Baena last season right. Having a top game.

Very La Masia type of player. Villarreal quoted us 60m.

Can see him in the Prem in a season or two. No room for him here now Olmo arrived. But Im curious what his ceiling can be.

Gnidrologist

Fermin should be considered as makeshift 9 at some point. He has such a good nose for a goal situations and his shooting technique is near impeccable. He rarely fucks up with shooting wide or way over the goal. These thing can't be taught. He's closer in his play to Pau Victor than to being midfielder, where he's mediocre. Great show from the lad. The main star of fairly solid, but average Spain team.

ajnotkeith

Fermin should be considered as makeshift 9 at some point. He has such a good nose for a goal situations and his shooting technique is near impeccable. He rarely fucks up with shooting wide or way over the goal. These thing can't be taught. He's closer in his play to Pau Victor than to being midfielder, where he's mediocre. Great show from the lad. The main star of fairly solid, but average Spain team.
I think the whole reason he is effective at scoring is that he crashes the box from midfield where he can slip in unmarked. If he has to do it from striker where he is closely marked and plays with his back to goal it won't work, he'll just be marked out of the game.

Horatio

You're welcome

I think he’s very poor at holding ball in physical duels. A defender could easily neutralize him.

Porque

AMC is perfect for him. He is best arrives into space from the second line. You put him up front and you lose alot of his impact.

Need to seriously look at how much clubs are willing to pay and what we see his ceiling as though. He is unlikely to ever have a more impactful tournament in his lifetime.

Gnidrologist

I think the whole reason he is effective at scoring is that he crashes the box from midfield where he can slip in unmarked. If he has to do it from striker where he is closely marked and plays with his back to goal it won't work, he'll just be marked out of the game.
You make fair point. Anyway, i hope he stays and be significant part of Flickball. Think he could fit right in his schemes. Flick seems to enjoy dynamic unpredictable players like him.

Home of Barca Fans