16 - Fermín López

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
AMC is perfect for him. He is best arrives into space from the second line. You put him up front and you lose alot of his impact.

Need to seriously look at how much clubs are willing to pay and what we see his ceiling as though.

As I see it, keep him around as long as he performs and makes an impact until Guille Fernández becomes ready, if he ever does.

He's certainly the most hyped midfielder in La Masia right now.

If Fermin is happy to come off the bench and be a rotation piece while he keeping making a positive impact then it's only good for us unless someone offers crazy money or the next guy breaks through and replaces him.

Gnidrologist

Spain sitting back. The crucial mistake of all Spain and latest Barca coaches. You should NEVER sit back, when leading. That's just not the game for spaniards. Score some more ffs or at least try to control the ball.

FinBarcelonafan

Spain sitting back. The crucial mistake of all Spain and latest Barca coaches. You should NEVER sit back, when leading. That's just not the game for spaniards. Score some more ffs or at least try to control the ball.
Absolutely agree. Huge mistake.

Spain dominated the first half and then started sitting back. This isn't how Spain wins games.. I mean, it was so negative and ended up costing them. Spain needs to keep up that intensity, otherwise they get in trouble.

France couldn't get the ball off from Spain in the first half, their pressing was ****. Spain easily played their press off. Second half, France could use all their best qualities, because Spain didn't press at all. I think it was massive mistake, but Spain got lucky here and won.

Home of Barca Fans