17 - Marc Casadó

jamrock

I agree with what he says mainly because I've seen a lot of his opinions on players turn out to be completely accurate.

What players?

Cubarsi
Bernal

De jong - best Midfielder in the world
Torres - a good signing & player, at 65m euros.
Garcia
Raphinha - oh yeah you think he just starting playing well this season, the few games he played centrally.

I'm not even coming at you, but no one agrees with another poster as much as you agree with Jamdav lol.

You even had him making you believe the league title was under valued because we didn't do well in Europe.

JamDav1982

Fake news again...

Jamrock has no clue as per usual.

Yamal looks shite... Bernal is years away and behind Casado...Cubarsi is behind Faye etc.

Romeu is a DM as folk were asking for.

Kessie better than FDJ.

Xavi should stay.

Olmo should not be signed.

Gundogan has to stay.

Gavi is a complete midfielder and best in world.

If Barca win title will be acting like others put in place as well.

Usual.

khaled_a_d

Take the La again you neep.

Jamrock speaking utter nonsense as ever.

Myself and Khaled went back an forth after that with me saying he is ready for first team chance by end of season and him saying he doesnt look a DM for first team and closer to Juv A.

We had this conversation, but that wasn't the post. I hadn't watch Bernal when it was made and I said it in the post, rest was about Prim.

JamDav1982

I never said the post was that conversation.. simply showing Jammy Jnr I had not been mentioning Bernal after you 'introducing' him and we disagreed on where Bernal was at also and how he looked at DM.. later in the season.

Hence me showing when mentioned him and there being a 'back and forth after that'.

Gazzznigga

Jamdav gets the strong majority of his analysis on players levels correct if we're being honest, the guy knows ball even if he debates in a stubborn or confrontational way.

I remember him talking about Cubarsi and Faye also and how he thought Cubarsi was actually the better talent, nobody agreed at that time.
.....means nada! Any one could take a guess while hoping, especially when players have different styles.

....there were those who stated that Carles Alena was a better talent than Olmo back then, Barca retained Alena and sold Olmo from the academy.....guess those that went back to their vomit?

...only time can tell who is wrong or who gets it right..time!..time!!..time!!!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like the kid and I"m rarely wrong. Was bashing Chygo and Ibra while Pep was riding high.
DM is a tough one but he will be better than Romeu or fdj easily

M3ls

We need to ban everyone who talking about De Jong as 6.

These gays just don't understand football.

Home of Barca Fans