17 - Marc Casadó

BerkeleyBernie

Called it back in August. Too bad about Bernal but Casado is no less deserving.

I'm liking Casado. Smart player, good positioning, fine ball control, excellent team awareness. First time I've seen him play.

Nice to see more ball playing and less kick it up the wings play.

Really?

Dont see it at all.

Hopefully wrong...grafts but to me looks limited on ball and physicality and needs one of the two to have a chance.

I thoguht he showed nothing. Slow and weak. Not technical. Not much to like if you ask me.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. Problem is Mr. Hans didnt ever hear of him nor would he know how to communicate with the kid.

Xavi had flaws but we will miss seeing these kids break through.

And I was wrong. About Flick.

Liked the kid from the get go as well.

Skalman

Really good today, finding his feet in the first team. good both defensively and offensively, 3rd MvP today

MagIX

Great match. The third goal is thanks to him; the through pass to Cubarsi cuts through the defense,
and at least 50% of the goal is down to him

xXKonan

He's a stud on and off the ball and he's learning a lot as time goes on.

I know some folks believe he's not tall enough to be a "DM" but he's only an inch off Mascherano who was a world-class DM and later on CB back in the day.

ajnotkeith

What you notice about the La Masia players, other than their talent of course, is that they play with the most passion and drive, always. Players like Gavi, Casado, Fermin, Cubarsi, Yamal etc are all extremely hard working and driven players, who give very good physical effort on the pitch and keep themselves in top shape off the pitch.

There is a lot to be said about that and how the kids from the academy have a special determination to play for Barca. You will always get 100% out of these guys and you can rely on them to give 100% from the physical perspective, which is a change that was gradually implemented in Masia over the years.

That, along with the fact they already learnt our system and are very familiar with the club, mean they have a very high level of chemistry immediately after coming into the first-team ; that would equip them to perform better here than at other clubs.

Home of Barca Fans