19 - Lamine Yamal

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

This forum needs to stop UNDERRATING our players. A few weeks ago people were saying Saka was better , LOL. Before that they were saying Dembele was better, MEGA LOL.

It's mental that people here probably think a nothing player like Bellingham is better than Lamine. SUPER MEGA FUCKING LOL.

He is not the only Barca player downplayed here. Araujo is a favourite, where his few weaknesses are constantly over exaggerated.
I repeat, I swap Araujo for NOBODY. That guy is an animal.

Fermin is miles better than this forum give him credit for as well. Cubarsi has one bad game and suddenly he is immediately called out as not a special talent any more. Gavi is a one trick passion merchant according to most here.

Basta basta basta fucking yaaaaaaaaaaa

Maradona37

Just hope he doesn't end up burned out - he needs to be managed well so he can have a long career. He's a worldie talent but he is only 16. He's so mature and sensible for his age that it's easy to forget, but he's still a child essentially.

jamrock

This forum needs to stop UNDERRATING our players. A few weeks ago people were saying Saka was better , LOL. Before that they were saying Dembele was better, MEGA LOL.

It's mental that people here probably think a nothing player like Bellingham is better than Lamine. SUPER MEGA FUCKING LOL.

He is not the only Barca player downplayed here. Araujo is a favourite, where his few weaknesses are constantly over exaggerated.
I repeat, I swap Araujo for NOBODY. That guy is an animal.

Fermin is miles better than this forum give him credit for as well. Cubarsi has one bad game and suddenly he is immediately called out as not a special talent any more. Gavi is a one trick passion merchant according to most here.

Basta basta basta fucking yaaaaaaaaaaa
I agree, but this place is very reactionary, so it's to be expected.

We have some top talents in our squad, and things just need to come together.

Gavi
Pedri
Cubarsi
Yamal
Balde
Araujo
Kounde
Raphinha

Maybe 3 - 4 clubs can match that kind of talent.

kattanib

Gavi
Pedri
Cubarsi
Yamal
Balde
Araujo
Kounde
Raphinha

Bro, Cubarsi is at another level. The guy is one of them Greek Gods I am telling you.

companyofcules

24? It's like 8 years from now. :(
Waited more for the second CL, still remeber a CL interview with a woman from our board who said she expects that too and If I am not mistaken hopes it will come before retirement. Man I thought, woman, we are so fucked that is hard to contemplate another golden age. But she was right in the end, but with another board and real talents. The hope is there but we need real talents to complement this kid, game runners not simple runners in my opinion.

serghei

Gavi
Pedri
Cubarsi
Yamal
Balde
Araujo
Kounde
Raphinha

That's mainly because other clubs have more mature top players because they have big money to spend.

But still, it's amazing that the club at least has talented kids to rely on in these tough times. At least 2 talents on that list from the young kids can become amazing players in the not so distant future.

Still think the club needs 4-5 top transfers to be an elite competitior.

companyofcules

That's mainly because other clubs have more mature top players because they have big money to spend.

But still, it's amazing that the club at least has talented kids to rely on in these tough times. At least 2 talents on that list from the young kids can become amazing players in the not so distant future.

Still think the club needs 4-5 top transfers to be an elite competitior.
3, nothing more. One classy inside forward on the left, a striker, a DM. The rest is quite top or good enough.

Home of Barca Fans