19 - Lamine Yamal

Loki

Officially a first team player btw which means he gets a number between 2 to 24. Wouldn't surprise me if it was #10
Lamine's order:
1. playing 50 games for barca
2. Scoring a stunning equalizer in the semis of the Euros for Spain
3. Having big chances to get player of the tournament award with 16 years old.
4. Getting promoted into first team

Pretty sure most of the players start with the promotion to the first team :lol:

Maradona37

He is now 1.8m tall. The ease with which he gets a couple of steps ahead of his marker to get a shot/cross in thanks to his long legs is a massive weapon.
I said this before, but as a winger, you don't want him getting much taller. He's about six foot now and just about to turn 17. You don't want him to grow too much more. His size seems to work for him; if he gets any bigger he might end up too tall for a winger.

I am not saying he will end up this tall, but can we think of many 6 foot 3 or 4 wingers?

Givenchy

I said this before, but as a winger, you don't want him getting much taller. He's about six foot now and just about to turn 17. You don't want him to grow too much more. His size seems to work for him; if he gets any bigger he might end up too tall for a winger.

I am not saying he will end up this tall, but can we think of many 6 foot 3 or 4 wingers?
Gakpo is like 6'3 i think but agree.

Birdy

That would have been the case if he wasn't able to dribble in small space

But he can manipulate the ball damn well even in tiny space.
This doesn't go away with height

Maradona37

That would have been the case if he wasn't able to dribble in small space

But he can manipulate the ball damn well even in tiny space.
This doesn't go away with height
True, fair point. Just don't want him getting a little more cumbersome or struggling to adjust if he has an (other) massive growth spurt.

I basically agree with you though. It's just unusual to see a 6 foot 4 winger (if he ends up that tall). Givenchy alluded to Gakpo and there have been some others but it's more uncommon.

Birdy

True, fair point. Just don't want him getting a little more cumbersome or struggling to adjust if he has an (other) massive growth spurt.

I basically agree with you though. It's just unusual to see a 6 foot 4 winger (if he ends up that tall). Givenchy alluded to Gakpo and there have been some others but it's more uncommon.

Zlatan had a damn good manipulation of the ball despite his height
Not so common but it can happen

companyofcules

Well his father is a low cost I will not say what because I respect the kid. Probably a CR7 fan too as he has the same quality.
Reporter asks him about the picture
Father: Look the photo is a coincidence of life, an announcement at which his mother was?, Messi, and this is it, nothing more.

Reporter: Blessing from Leo to Lamine?
Father: or from Lamine to Leo. I don't know. The thruth is that I don't know.

Reporter: you say that the little one was the best inclunding Messi? You saw it comming?
Father: For me, my son is the best in all aspects, not only in football, in love, as a person.

Home of Barca Fans