19 - Lamine Yamal

Gazzznigga

:ROFLMAO:...
When I read the comments and and the hype on this forum, i sincerely fear for Yamal, really. You guys are setting him up for a huge fall-off and I hope there is someone close to him to bring him back to earth whenever he wants to "Walk" in his own hype.

Personally, I have not seen anything to warrant this volume of hype, or rather, I have not seen anything in his game to require the comparison to Messi/Maradona/King and some nonsense I read here. His age apart, he has not shown anything in his game that has not been seen anywhere else before for a rookie at that age range( Sahin, Aaron Lennon, Draxler, etc.). Maybe he improves as he ages(i sincerely wish) but I see the expectations overshadow his talent/ skillset soon, to the disappointment to many here.

jamrock

When I read the comments and and the hype on this forum, i sincerely fear for Yamal, really. You guys are setting him up for a huge fall-off and I hope there is someone close to him to bring him back to earth whenever he wants to "Walk" in his own hype.

Personally, I have not seen anything to warrant this volume of hype, or rather, I have not seen anything in his game to require the comparison to Messi/Maradona/King and some nonsense I read here. His age apart, he has not shown anything in his game that has not been seen anywhere else before for a rookie at that age range( Sahin, Aaron Lennon, Draxler, etc.). Maybe he improves as he ages(i sincerely wish) but I see the expectations overshadow his talent/ skillset soon, to the disappointment to many here.

Oh damn we've seen a 16 year old be arguably the best player at a major competition, finishing with 4 assist and 1 goal?.

Playing a decisive role in all of the Knock out games.

Mind you I don't think a single person has ever seriously compared him to Messi, but the fake Barcelona fan is seriously comparing him to Aaron lennon he says FFS 😂 😂 😂 😂.

Damn your takes are always so horrible bruh
Stop posting here please.

Gazzznigga

Oh damn we've seen a 16 year old be arguably the best player at a major competition, finishing with 4 assist and 1 goal?.

Playing a decisive role in all of the Knock out games.

Mind you I don't think a single person has ever seriously compared him to Messi, but the fake Barcelona fan is seriously comparing him to Aaron lennon he says FFS 😂 😂 😂 😂.

Damn your takes are always so horrible bruh
Stop posting here please.
"arguably the best player at a major tournament" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .....Really? Why was he not given then? Delusion!!!!

by the way, stop working yourself up bra......time shall tell who has the "horrible takes" on this...only time!!!

Gazzznigga

Time already did and it's definitely you 😂.
Ok. Post bookmarked.

......Ansu Fati
......Pedri
......Gavi
...now Yamal...

every year, it has become a ritual for some of you hoping on a kid( usually labelled "the new kid king") to help restore Barca's old glory.

jamrock

Ok. Post bookmarked.

......Ansu Fati
......Pedri
......Gavi
...now Yamal...

every year, it has become a ritual for some of you hoping on a kid( usually labelled "the new kid king") to help restore Barca's old glory.

So one kid got ruined by injuries.

The 3 others are universally consider some of the best U-21 players in the world.

Another L for you lol.

What you got next?

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I feel sorry for Madrid fans. They spent years working overtime on social media, lying to themselves about Messi, burning up inside every time he succeeded, and generally making fools of themselves with nonsensical takes about his footballing quality.

They finally thought their shift was over and that they could sit back, chill and enjoy their retirement with dignity. And then La Masia pulls another rabbit from the hat and Madrid fans realise that they have another 20 years of hard labour ahead of them.

No rest for the wicked. :benitez:

Gazzznigga

I feel sorry for Madrid fans. They spent years working overtime on social media, lying to themselves about Messi, burning up inside every time he succeeded, and generally making fools of themselves with nonsensical takes about his footballing quality.

They finally thought their shift was over and that they could sit back, chill and enjoy their retirement with dignity. And then La Masia pulls another rabbit from the hat and Madrid fans realise that they have another 20 years of hard labour ahead of them.

No rest for the wicked. :benitez:
LOL.....Real celebrate trophies , dynasties and legacies ..... you celebrate youth/ potentials?? Common!! Have real ambitions, bro!

Maradona37

He's obviously not a Maradona or Messi level talent, I think most people know that. Who the fuck is that level of talent? One player every 50 years.

He can still be one of if not the best player in the world though, and an all-time great. There's so much to do for that to happen, but it's his potential imo. He's started very well with a highly impressive performance in winning an international tournament at 16. That's already more than most players do or achieve in their career.

You need to temper expectations, but at the same time the kid is clearly a brilliant young talent and looks more technically gifted to me than most of his peers. Definitely miles more talented than fucking Bellingham.

KingLeo10

You can tell that a lot of RM fans suffer from massive overcompensation...a bunch of non-Madrid/Spain based fans who foam about "dynasties, history, european legacy" as the first sentence they say :lol:

Home of Barca Fans