19 - Lamine Yamal

Blanco

There are not many cases when a club could think “thank God that Mendes is his agent”, but Yamal’s case is just that. He will not let the father to screw Yamal’s career.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Lives in Barcelona

Hates VOX

Barcelona helped his son become one of the best 16 year old footballers the world has ever seen

Madrid fans constantly hate on his son, a few wishing a career ending injury on him.

And what does he do ? Decides to be a hardcore Madridista.

This guy has self destruction written all over him.

CuleLife4Life

Lives in Barcelona

Hates VOX

Barcelona helped his son become one of the best 16 year old footballers the world has ever seen

Madrid fans constantly hate on his son, a few wishing a career ending injury on him.

And what does he do ? Decides to be a hardcore Madridista.

This guy has self destruction written all over him.

Who says he is a Madridista? The video of him fighting with his neighbors earlier showed him wearing a Barca shirt.

Total-Football

As a north african I wanna shed light on something europeens do not know. The moroccans and Algerians who try to cross the borders illegally to spain, portugal, France, Belgium (less degree to italy, netherlands) are : hopeless youth that failed in education early on, delinquents, some rural fellas, etc etc.. so basically that's a major factor why north africans sometimes are prejudiced against there. The sample is not even remotely representative of the society here at large, because the vast majority with a stable income, decent education would prefer to stay in their country.

Yamals father falls into the aforementioned sample of illegal immigrants.. so if he acts like retard, uncivilized fella, it's because those are the ones risking their life on boats to cross the Mediterranean in the first place.

Having said that, of course there are a great many fellas who genuinely migrate illegaly just looking for opportunities and are happy to take mundane jobs and make a peaceful simple living.

MontenegrinCuler

As a north african I wanna shed light on something europeens do not know. The moroccans and Algerians who try to cross the borders illegally to spain, portugal, France, Belgium (less degree to italy, netherlands) are : hopeless youth that failed in education early on, delinquents, some rural fellas, etc etc.. so basically that's a major factor why north africans sometimes are prejudiced against there. The sample is not even remotely representative of the society here at large, because the vast majority with a stable income, decent education would prefer to stay in their country.

Yamals father falls into the aforementioned sample of illegal immigrants.. so if he acts like retard, uncivilized fella, it's because those are the ones risking their life on boats to cross the Mediterranean in the first place.

Having said that, of course there are a great many fellas who genuinely migrate illegaly just looking for opportunities and are happy to take mundane jobs and make a peaceful simple living.
GUUCWIiWcAA-unD.jpeg
I have this shit in my gallery bro, it's an all timer. Shows how pointless and impossible it is to trying to prove anything to a chunk of society ridden by bullshit information and political bias every single day.

malvolio

It's the same for most Romanians that migrated over the years to western Europe. But without the illegal migration and boats stuff as we are part of the EU for 17 years now. :lol:
I know it sounds racist or whatever, but Yamal's father looks like an average gypsy that went to the UK just to steal for a living.

Look at this clown, living like a low life, while his son is a Euro winner and biggest wonder kid out there. Hopefully he gets out of Lamine's life otherwise I don't think anything good will come of it.

Home of Barca Fans