20 - Dani Olmo

wisconsincule

So Leipzig want €60M for him? Hope we won’t get him but we will. Would we have bought Olmo if he wasn’t Catalan and Masia? Nope.
I was just thinking about this. There have been media rumors about us signing Olmo for years. Too predictable.

I still see this as a pure luxury signing. If he comes hopefully he is works out.

Do we think hell be better or worse than Torres? Lol

El Ilusionista

I was just thinking about this. There have been media rumors about us signing Olmo for years. Too predictable.

I still see this as a pure luxury signing. If he comes hopefully he is works out.

Do we think hell be better or worse than Torres? Lol

He is obviously better than shrimp Torres.

But still not the quick electric good 1v1 left winger all of us wanted. :lol:

malvolio

The Barca way:
1. Need a DM, LW, FBs, ST
2. Fuck around trying/not trying to sign a good LW but get rejected
3. Have no other LW option as plan B
4. Sign a player no big club had an idea of approaching but Barca where kind of wanting for years
5. Get said player, who is an AMC/10, after a good NT tournament and his price is the highest(inflated)
6. Probably play that player as LW

Tiptop club management. World class planning. Best of the best! :worthy:

Deco

Culé since 2005
Depending on what players are getting sold, the squad balance in the end of the window and what Flick is planning, he like to use homegrown players so maybe we will se Casado as backup in dm.

jairzinho

Depending on what players are getting sold, the squad balance in the end of the window and what Flick is planning, he like to use homegrown players so maybe we will se Casado as backup in dm.
Not a fan of Casado. He just seems so lightweight for a DM. At least with Gavi he has tenacity. I just dont get that with Casado but i might be wrong here.

Porque

Can't base anything off of that friendly. Last season we bested Madrid in the US, and Oriol has a stunning game.

We saw how his season went.

Shunning a pivot and relying on Casado/Bernal while investing in a non-priority like Olmo would be very Barca.

Now we may see Christensen as our starting pivot, which is fine quality wise. But can he be relied on fitness and injury wise?

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I don't know what's more hilarious and dumb.
1- A club offering 60mil+ for a player, where they already have 2-3 players of the same profile and almost as good. Or buying that said player to play him out of his natural position.
2- The current club rejecting that massive offer. The club is a mid-table club at best with no hopes of winning the league. And this will be their biggest transfer till date, and on top, it will be for a player who has the most hype now and the hype will go down from here.

Reactions: BJJ

FCBfan22

2- The current club rejecting that massive offer. The club is a mid-table club at best with no hopes of winning the league. And this will be their biggest transfer till date, and on top, it will be for a player who has the most hype now and the hype will go down from here.
But that club is owned by Red Bull so they can do whatever the fuck they want. Money is not an issue.

Home of Barca Fans