20 - Dani Olmo

wisconsincule

Olmo is a good player that is a more natural fit than coutinho and Cardioman.

Roque we'll see what happens, early days.

Torres shit happens, xavi liked him and the club went for him.

Torres also was best at City when he was playing as a center forward. Something that he rarely plays here……

Masetro10

That's why I don't cry so much over Olmo, Gundogan is shit, Lewandowski is shit and if they pay every year a percentage of those 40 something is not that big. But if they lied and wasted so many milions on Olmo in one go, then they are the ultimate idiots.
I don't know about Gundogan being shit he was pretty damn good last year

mc_lovin

Biggest loser is certainly Fermin with this signing. Not that it matters for me, I didn't rate him that highly anyway.

companyofcules

I don't know about Gundogan being shit he was pretty damn good last year
Good at what exactly? He was the main liability against PSG with Araujo and Cancelo. He is at best a Iniesta type player but nowhere near his talent and our team has no Messi to use a washed up Iniesta.

Windhook

Fati holds the number 10, still. Regardless, I like the idea of Lamine walking up step by step to Messi's 10.

Messi983

young Dani with a fan

454266772_1113991137195043_7026038079459146897_n.jpg

companyofcules

He created the most chances of any player in La Liga I believe
I am not denying he is still good in that aspect. But old and a miss fit with Lewandowski and Raphinha, Ferran, Balde etc Sadly our team is made of runners and flickers not real footballers.
Maybe I was too harsh, but my problem is his lack of ability to cover space or dominate the game when confronted with powerful oponents.
I am not a fan of Olmo but I think is not insane to replace Gundogan with Olmo.
Or maybe you can cut Lewandowski out and play Pau, Olmo Gundogan.
But what worries me is his salary. If he earned peanuts, I would have just said "keep Gundogan out of our final third" and nothing more.

Home of Barca Fans