20 - Dani Olmo

jamrock

Everyone has weaknesses. Nobody is perfect. Don Pique brings a hell of a lot to the table, though.

The connections.

The business acumen. ( Kings League )

An alpha mindset. We keep getting cucked over in transfer negotiations and player contracts. This ends with Don Pique.

Corruption or willing to find loopholes to gain advantage. We seem to bend over in admiration when Uncle Flo does it, but when it's Pique the response is the opposite.

Let's face it, Pique brings more to the table than the other candidates combined.

Him being Presi in the near future is inevitable. I, for one, can't wait, and will enjoy the ride.

Deal :pique1: With :pique1: It. :pique1:

This guy gets it.

Birdy

Font is idiot, he would probably set Xavi as coach again.

Farre is nobody, who the f*** is tha guy?

Third guy which I don't remember was offering free pizza or barca tattoo if someone votes for him...

I mean what an options. Pique would look like Einstein compared to this guys.

Font will never work with Xavi again, after Xavi backstabbed his campaign to leave the door open for working under Laporta

Birdy

@BarcaTimes

JUST IN: If Christensen is declared fit before December, which is expected, he WILL be able to play alongside Olmo. However, returning to 1:1 rule in these 4 months is important because if Barça don't, Olmo wouldn't be able to get registered again. [
@HelenaCondis
] #fcblive

Translation: Olmo is registered by un-registering Christensen, and if Fatporta doesn't get the income to get back to 1:1 until December, one of the two won't play again this season.

Thanks Fatporta!
What a nice arrangement

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Only way Pique wins if he runs is if he goes to the Count of Godo and kisses his feet.

With the amount of politics at Barca and the enemies he made with the press he'll need those guys at his side, just like Laporta did when he won.

Pique is not running until the 2030s anyway and by that time who knows how the club looks like.

serghei

BarcaTV with Pique at the helm to fight with MadridTV at pointing fingers at the refs. He knows how to put up a video.

serghei

Btw, Farre is guy who offered free pizza and tattoos for people who vote for him.

I mean, if he is our president I would welcome back Barto.

:lol:

He should be careful how he legally phrases it. If they vote for him and then vote for him again to ditch him days after, that's 2 pizzas already.

Joan

Font will never work with Xavi again, after Xavi backstabbed his campaign to leave the door open for working under Laporta
Font building his first campaign around Xavi only for Xavi to disappoint might end his 2nd campaign as well.

It’s rarely a good thing becoming a meme.

Loki

People still talking about Font? :lol:
The guy who thinks he can run the club like a powerpoint presentation? The guy, who has as much charisma as a door salesman for vacuum cleaners? The guy who wanted to give Xavi the power over the entire club meaning transfers, contracts, staff? So Xavi could have installed even more useless people like his brother or the fitness trainers?
And if that's not all, Font behaves like an abandoned salty old maid who talks shit about everything Laporta does, because he can't get over the fact that people simply didn't like him.
This guy is a hopeless case, so please stop talking about him. He will never be president and that's how it should be.

Home of Barca Fans