2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

xsever

CHILL THE FUCK OUT GUYS!

You're all soft and unmotivated you make want to puke. Puyi is out and everyone is losing their minds.

There are at lest 90 minutes to be played. Leave your negativism for after the game only if we loose.

Masch has a lot of experience against Man U and he always performs well in big games!

Visca El Barça!

Let me here "DOOMED" people! Let me hear it!

Congrats to this great performance! Congrats to Abidal for being such a BEAST! Congrats to MVP for being TOP NOTCH and Congrats to Xavi and Iniesta for being the brains again and again!

Visca El Barça!!!

CHAMPIONS!

Lint

zzzzz....

there is nothing wrong with someone saying "we'll win by a huge margin" it's mostly just passion, not arrogance. i'm tired of reading posts like this, it's a barcelona forum ffs
I know it's a Barcelona but there is still room for some dignity and humility. I'm not going to deny Barcelona were the better team they are a phenomenal side. But this "Oh I hope we tonk them" is hardly respectful.

airBarca

CAMPIONES!!!!!!
VISCA BARCA Y VISCA CATALUNIA
VISCA MESSI VISCA XAVI VISCA PEP
VISCA EVERYBODY!
such an amazing feeling!

F

Flavia

Pep's celebrations after the goal were awesome :D
Messi falling on his knees after Villa scoring is just great, I hadn't noticed that during the game.

Xavi19

I've a friend terminaly ill with cancer and to see Abidal go out there and perform like that after only going through an operation as big as the one he had is a testimony to the man. Also, credit to Puyol and Xavi for letting him lift the cup on his own and take the spotlight - well deserved,

I think this victory also puts into perspective how important this league title was this year, Madrid gave us a real hard game and were far superior to Manchester United. Okay, it was a final, but the Copa Del Ray final was deservedly won by Madrid and semi final league games were very difficult.

A great season with a very small squad. It can only get better next year. Best champions league victory of all them. The play was sensational. If Pep does leave, I'll have no qualms about it. He has done so much for this team.

gingerless

I know it's a Barcelona but there is still room for some dignity and humility. I'm not going to deny Barcelona were the better team they are a phenomenal side. But this "Oh I hope we tonk them" is hardly respectful.

yes, i know it can get annoying but if i were to go on a manU forum i would be fully expecting comments 100x more venomous than the things being said on here... anyway, two wrongs doesn't make a right so i'll give you that

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Wait why weren't Barcelona players diving and waving imaginary cards? Don't they cheat all the time?

Home of Barca Fans