2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

PaulFCB

Banned
This is incredible, we were talking during the game at the pub who will lift the trophy, will it be Xavi or Puyol? Abidal moment says so much about the team spirit and we're all glad he passed such a hard moment. Who thought after Arsenal that he will be back in style, in London?

gazza

This is incredible, we were talking during the game at the pub who will lift the trophy, will it be Xavi or Puyol? Abidal moment says so much about the team spirit and we're all glad he passed such a hard moment. Who thought after Arsenal that he will be back in style, in London?

When i saw them walking up the steps i thought Xavi and Puyol would lift the the trophy together, but for them to let Adidal lift it say's so much about the team spirit of this fantastic team of ours.

F

Flavia

This UCL was fantastic. Beating real merdi at the semis makes this win today even more special. And Messi's last 3 goals :worthy:
3 goals worthy 100

S

slippy67

I'm a Celtic fan who loves everything Barca stands for,both on the field and off as you are a club similar to us,I only wish our team was as good as yours.
From the best fans in the world(Celtic) to the best team ever 2010/11 Barca) & the best player ever (Messi).

CONGRATULATIONS

jamrock

"The sad part about this match is that - at least while Guardiola remains in charge - that this game will be the last time any side of any note tries to play this Barcelona at a game of football"

H

Hacks

barcelona u r the best team!!!
Messi Villa Pedro....U r evryone MVP forever...

Richard.H

"The sad part about this match is that - at least while Guardiola remains in charge - that this game will be the last time any side of any note tries to play this Barcelona at a game of football"

Definitely true. Expect very boring games next season.

Gray_11

I agree Barca tonight were amazing, but whoever made that statement is a bit crazy, there will always be a few teams that will try to play football against Barcelona eg Arsenal, Shakhtar .

E

estranged

good thing the offside goal was given and that valencia didn't get sent off and united getting outclassed and admitting it, now can we see an end to this referees favouring barca bullshit? im looking at you jose.

Last edited:

Spector

Quite simply, a marvellous victory. It went almost exactly the way I thought it would; what a wonderful, wonderful night.

Yellowmustard

SAF's hands shivering was disturbing. felt sorry for him

congrats everyone
visca barca
He's 70 years old. People should give him a break. I have not seen him this disappointed since 04.

Congratulations Barcelona btw. Beautiful football.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans