2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Cesc Pistol

FUCK YES! The best team EVER. Motherfuckin period. And thank you ManU for an exciting, clean and fun (atleast till the first hour) game.

I think SAF got tactics wrong a bit, again. Otherwise what a spectacular team. ManU showcased their talent and we ours. They were dominated in midfield and hence we looked by far the better team. we could've been up by much more and Fergie, I don't know how, has been COMPLETELY out-thought by Pep. I'm sure he's pissed but United achieved alot this season when they were supposedly rebuilding.

¡¡boti boti boti madridista qui no boti !!

Valdes! Sweeeper Keeper!

Pique! Oooh Moc Moc!

Puyol! El Capitan of our heart!

Dani, Xavi, Iniesta! the backbone of our team!

Villa Villa Marvilla!

Pedro our Dark horse!

BUS-QUETS! BUS-QUETS!

Keita! sMASCH! 3M!

EL ROI ABIDAL!

I’ve NEVER EVER been happier to admit I was more wrong. We didn’t need an expierneced coach. We didn’t need a plan B.

WE NEEDED PEP!!!

¡Visca Barça! ¡Visca Catalunya! ¡i Visca Fuentebella!!

¡VISCA PEP!

¡¡boti boti boti madridista qui no boti !!

Alissa

What a way to win a UCL final. :worthy: It was a perfect game, the first 10 minutes scared the crap out of me but once we took control over the game we were unstoppable. No words for Messi, this guy is from another planet, it really is unfair to the other players. He said he'd talk on the 28th and he did. So happy to see MVP score, so so happy. Barca showed the world tonight that when it comes to football class and magic nobody can touch them, there's a big difference between them and the rest of the top teams, nobody in their right mind can deny that after tonigh'ts game. To make a long story short: it was perfect. Thank you Barca. Thank you. :worthy: :worthy:

Amir1983

By the way, does anybody know what half time talk Pep gave to the players?
They went out to the field longer than Man Utd players, then Barça performed blazingly in the second half.

Lint

I originally came on here to say this....

I have the upmost and thorough respect for this Barca team and they are worthy of their accocolades. I can't put in words what it feels like to lose two consecutive finals... prior to 2009 I didn't know the feeling of it, and I've followed United since I was 5 years old, going to the Stretford End. Tonight made me worry about Sir Alex more than anything... tears were nearly shed when they did a close up of him and his fists were shaking, he's been the manager of this club longer than I've lived and it's a credit to him how far we came this season when no one gave us a chance in hell. We'll come back eventually, I'm sure of that, but what I will say is....Lionel Messi is head above any player I've seen before and in terms of humility and respect he shits all over Maradonna. Props to Barca

Edit: And Guardiola too....upmost respect for him. A man of class, similar to Bobby Robson. No cancerous venom like Mourinho

Barcafire

Yeh, I agree. Thanks Man U for playing real football. Not trying to break our players' ankles, stepping on our players while the ref aren't looking, plowing into Messi to injure him... Though I don't condone play acting, I think Real Madrid shouldn't complain when we're just playing down to their level. They got what they deserved. Pique said they played with fire, and they got burn. Xavi said we just want to play football, which Real Madrid didn't want to do.

Man U played football today. Bless them. Even if we had lost, I would of been happy that it was to Man U.

impeh

Hi, its me..

I have the upmost and thorough respect for this Barca team and they are worthy of their accocolades. I can't put in words what it feels like to lose two consecutive finals... prior to 2009 I didn't know the feeling of it, and I've followed United since I was 5 years old, going to the Stretford End. Tonight made me worry about Sir Alex more than anything... tears were nearly shed when they did a close up of him and his fists were shaking, he's been the manager of this club longer than I've lived and it's a credit to him how far we came this season when no one gave us a chance in hell. We'll come back eventually, I'm sure of that, but what I will say is....Lionel Messi is head above any player I've seen before and in terms of humility and respect he shits all over Maradonna. Props to Barca

Edit: And Guardiola too....upmost respect for him. A man of class, similar to Bobby Robson. No cancerous venom like Mourinho

:worthy:

W

woobie

Props for that, Lint. Much appreciated. The visiting United folks (and the regulars who are United fans) have with very rare exception been class acts. Thank you.

Alissa

I Tonight made me worry about Sir Alex more than anything... tears were nearly shed when they did a close up of him and his fists were shaking,
I have to admit that I also was close to crying when I saw that, simply because I have a great amount of respect for this man, what a legend he is. :worthy:

It was great seeing Messi with Robson, what a sweet moment that was.

gazza

Greatest manager ever is sir alec lint, and yeah man utd will bounce back they always do.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca

Don't doubt Fergie brother, he is a legend, and everyone knows it... Nothing he really did wrong tonight. You guys uave a lot to be happy about this season to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans