2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I've watched a fair bit of United in the last few months and I couldn't recall a match where so many backpasses ended up to VDS...It's not their usual way of passing the ball around

johan

This is going to sound like a very backhanded compliment but I really do mean it as a compliment so here goes, I thought the final was a great example of what Barca can do when the concentrate on their football and not on trying to cheat and con the ref, they dont need to they are better than everyone anyway.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
They're not rubbish at all. Barcelona are just at a very strong moment in their history and happen to be head and shoulders above the rest. Teams are therefore forced to change their game against us and it rarely works, Man Utd have always given it a shot, but they weren't good enough. Put them against any other team in that final and they'd be able to compete far more effectively.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This is going to sound like a very backhanded compliment but I really do mean it as a compliment so here goes, I thought the final was a great example of what Barca can do when the concentrate on their football and not on trying to cheat and con the ref, they dont need to they are better than everyone anyway.

And when you have a beer, is it bitter beer?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Don't need to do it against any one else but Real Madrid.

Bergkamp10

May have been posted already but..

I love fans shout when Messi owned Nani. :D I also did it when I saw it on air.

Pretty sure there's a United fan there with '20 legend' on the back, you see his head at first but when Villa scores you don't see him at all :lol:

Home of Barca Fans