2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

El Gato

Villarato!
That volcano is for sure a Madridista, it hates you. They think airspace in the UK will have to close from Monday night, better use that pretty colored plane early.

It's not the same volcano as a year ago though. Whole Iceland and tectonic plates have RM nameplate on them ? :)

Also read that the ash is heavier than last time so it's not likely to drift over Europe.

Played - 182
Won - 169
Drawn - 13
Lost - 0

Someone do the same thing with Puyol taken out of the equation please.

Last edited:

zanela

Since when did Barcetia become a Gerard fan? :p

I'm already prepared for a heartache this sat. Based on my gut feeling and historical pattern, I only see a United win.

I'd LOVE to be proven wrong as footballistically, we are superior.

FiReFTW

Based on my gut feeling and historical pattern, I only see a United win.

Patterns are absolutely meaningless in determining the future.
My gut feeling was never wrong so far in all the years, not once.
And based on my gut feeling that I had since the beginning of this season we will win the CL.
Don't believe me? il quote this post after the final, and you will all see.

zanela

Patterns are absolutely meaningless in determining the future.
My gut feeling was never wrong so far in all the years, not once.
And based on my gut feeling that I had since the beginning of this season we will win the CL.
Don't believe me? il quote this post after the final, and you will all see.

Please do..I want to be wrong this time.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ok this is my bad, I phrased the stat poorly and it's led to confusion.

let's try again:

in 182 competitive games under Pep, when Piqué, Puyol, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta & Messi play; Barça have failed to win just 13 times (all draws).

their record stands at:

51 played
38 wins
13 draws
0 losses

or

29 played
23 won
6 drawn
0 lost

when they all start.

Neeraj

bus..? Oh wait

Ah well..it will suck if we gotta take a bus. but hey, we wont have to look to hard for one, we can just take the one "The special Pig" had parked all over the place.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Since when did Barcetia become a Gerard fan? :p

I'm already prepared for a heartache this sat. Based on my gut feeling and historical pattern, I only see a United win.

I'd LOVE to be proven wrong as footballistically, we are superior.

Remember I didnt start this thread ..... :D a bit of optimism .:p

Unbiased United

:lol: Calling anyone that doesn't share your opinon a troll and not knowing anything about footbal. I'd say you know fuckall about football outside of your beloved United. I respect them alot, they deserve to be in the finals but when I say that we're better, I'm a troll and know nothing outside Barca?

:hooray:

FFS, can you not see reason?.....People who say 'I think Barca are better' are well within their rights, people who say 'Barca are better FACT' are ignorant trolls....end of story.

Oh and your not doing your claim not to be a troll any favours either. I write a post with vitually nothing but praise for Barcelona (which in itself makes your last comment meaningless) and you decide to pick a negative from it and start this up again.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Messi: "It's special for what is at stake. There is a good memory of Rome but has fallen behind. It will be a different game"

Messi: "It's a key game to end a very good year"

Messi: "Manchester is not at all weak. Man UTd has won the league and is in the final of the Champions"

Messi on the top scorer C.Ronaldo : "I congratulate him. But I prefer the collective title"

Messi: "My goal is always the same: try to win everything. The desire are the same"

Guardiola: "The only concern we have is that all the fans can go there. It would make no sense to play in the end end if people can not come"

Guardiola : "We have to do this for the fans . We owe them this . We will give our everything."

Guardiola: "UEFA does not postpone anything. The final will be played on Saturday."

Guardiola: "I have the interest to be aware of what we will do. To win will have to do things very well"

Guardiola: "It is just not about Club , it is about independence struggle , about Culture and History , the people , that`s why it is `More than a Club`."

Guardiola: "Desire is what makes you champions of Europe. We must be able to get at that point"

Guardiola : "Ferguson is one of the biggest man in the history of football."

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans