2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Yugi

If we win on saturday we will be known as best team ever I am pretty sure
However I am sooooooo nervous, 3 days left and I can´t think about anything else.... only Barca anthem calmes me down a bit

Galning

Cesc-Fabregas-escribe-para-Mun_54161246144_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Thanks Cesc.

desoe

Cesc got it all wrong.

Hernandez will start and Rooney will play behind him. No surprise that Arsenal never win against Man U :lol:

p.s. I'm kidding. Probably Park will play after all

Phatroonaldo

If we win on saturday we will be known as best team ever I am pretty sure
However I am sooooooo nervous, 3 days left and I can´t think about anything else.... only Barca anthem calmes me down a bit

Tut tut. Not yet. Still 2 more cl's probably.

The volcano reminded me of last year's inter match. Watched it again, feels bad man.

Scared as fuckk right now. Anything is possible in a one off game.

Pepe Silvia

Keep in mind though we are going in with two weeks rest and every single starter healthy. Biggest plus is El Capitan is going to be fit.

We will be alright guys!!!

VAMOS BARCA!!!

Aasim

Bumbleman
Keep in mind though we are going in with two weeks rest and every single starter healthy. Biggest plus is El Capitan is going to be fit.

VAMOS BARCA!!!

I hope 2 weeks rest is not a bad thing as we might have momentum lost and maybe even our our edge aswell.

Our course it will have rejuvenated the squad in terms of fitness but may have spoit the sharpness.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I hope 2 weeks rest is not a bad thing as we might have momentum lost and maybe even our our edge aswell.

Our course it will have rejuvenated the squad in terms of fitness but may have spoit the sharpness.
What I've been worrying about. The players have played on training etc but it's not the samet hing as match fitness.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II

VAMOS BARCA!!!

Thing is though maybe you've goten too much rest and now will lack a bit of match sharpness? It wouldn't surprise me, two weeks without a game is a long time and if they are fit, traiaining just isn't the same as matches and that can lead to a lack of sharpness come match time. I think Fergie said that, it didn't help in 09 when we had alot of rest before the final and that's why even when we had the league more or less wrapped up we still played a very strong team and even in the G.Nev testimonial last night we played some players who could be in contention of a starting place.

Probably just wishful thinking out of me though ;)

E

estranged

Well they have regular training sessions, everyone needed a big rest after playing jose's kicking/hacking machine 4 times in 2 weeks. Players of this quality won't lose their sharpness because of 2 weeks rest, look at puyol he was out for 3 months, his first return game is against Real at the Bernabeu and he was flawless.

Yugi

biggest bullshit ever
they got like 3 weeks off last summer and they were destroying every single team possible, reason? cos they played together for like, 100000 years?
you can´t forget how tiki-taka is played when you played it for almost 15 years....
there will be some problems like first 10minutes with combination etc but they are much more rested and they will be cooking again I think

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Well they have regular training sessions, everyone needed a big rest after playing jose's kicking/hacking machine 4 times in 2 weeks. Players of this quality won't lose their sharpness because of 2 weeks rest, look at puyol he was out for 3 months, his first return game is against Real at the Bernabeu and he was flawless.

training comes nowhere near to match sharpness, absolutely nowhere near it, at all levels. Yes you need rest as that would be draining and ye don't have the best or biggest of squads n like us, who have quite a big squad so we were able to rotate players to ensure they got rest during the season and are always fit and match fit. With everybody getting there fair share of games even when we had the title won.

Obviously there will be expetions you can always come back after not playing in ages and have the game of your life, but in the majority of cases if you haven't played a game in a few weeks you won't be as match sharp as you should especially when you're used to playing two games a week most weeks.You might get away with having one or two players who aren't match fit or sharp but a whole team could be dodgy.

Home of Barca Fans