2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Galning

Two weeks rest isn't a problem. Do you think we would've done it otherwise? Pep isn't a retard. The players were obviously tired after the last couple of years (Euro, WC,...)

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Two weeks rest isn't a problem. Do you think we would've done it otherwise? Pep isn't a retard. The players were obviously tired after the last couple of years (Euro, WC,...)

Fergie did it before 09 and regrets it :)...could exactly be the same thing! 2 weeks without a match for a whole team could be a big deal , COULD not WILL.

shibi

All volcano problems found us every year , i am really boring about that.
but this time, i believing my team -like as always- , we will be winner :D

Phatroonaldo

Fergie did it before 09 and regrets it :)...could exactly be the same thing! 2 weeks without a match for a whole team could be a big deal , COULD not WILL.

And we didn't? Not sure if you remember but we did the same thing. Started off poorly and the rest is history.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I would rather have the team to train for two weeks rather than have to go through important matches right up to the weekend before the CL, especially seeing as how I feel that the reason why the team's sharpness dropped is because of so many games, and so many high-intense games.

Irrespective of rest I think the team will be a bit flat coming out on Saturday, cuz that's how the team is. but I think that over 90 minutes the last 2 weeks of rest will do them well. not concerned at all.

Phatroonaldo

We will probably start slow like 09, if we concede at that moment, they will park the bus. We score, then they have to run around. Pretty much the ream that scores first will likely win the game except for situations like vs arse away and inter away.

Der Kaiser

:lol: these videos make it look like all they do all day is play piggy in the middle and stretch while having a laugh.

classy from Arsenal, we should all thank them.

ammarfcb

ze special one
yh lots of respect for arsenal. thank you. im guessing arsenal fans will be backing us on saturday because both teams stand for beautiful football

Yugi

i don´ think so, most of arsenal fans hate us too much (not everyone but those who are bitter about fabregas, diva busquets and uefanicef thing), some of them wish the CL for UTD .... I find it sad

Pepe Silvia

I would rather have the team to train for two weeks rather than have to go through important matches right up to the weekend before the CL, especially seeing as how I feel that the reason why the team's sharpness dropped is because of so many games, and so many high-intense games.

Irrespective of rest I think the team will be a bit flat coming out on Saturday, cuz that's how the team is. but I think that over 90 minutes the last 2 weeks of rest will do them well. not concerned at all.
:worthy:

Unbiased United

I don't think Barca having a week or two's rest will be a negative for them. Like some here have said, they hadn't been at their brilliant best for a good few weeks, so if anything it could benefit them.

These guys are the best of the best, whatever the result, I don't think it will be decided by the teams slightly different rest periods....

Home of Barca Fans