2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah I have to say I agree with him on everything haha. You can tell he is being very honest about what he thinks. And it's all very plausible.

Messi10

Yes Gary is right. United need lots of luck to beat Barcelona on Saturday. I think fergie will play Rooney upfront on is own. And Chico will be on the bench

impeh

Hi, its me..
any chance of united throwing rooney on messi the entire game? or.. for a while, then going for it a little more towards the end.

like pepe did for real..

Zak_

i was away so missed lots of post dude, but the big one is just around the corner and couldn't wait... just hopping for a party on Saturday ... #Barca

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Last night I had a dream that man united scored first.. then dani alves scores off the post... I didnt get to see the end of the game bc I woke up.. but I woke up with a good feeling..

johan

Utd will try to cram the midfield and attempt to stop you playing, they will sit back and try to hit you on the break it will not be pretty but they are good at it, I think it will be a very close game you will get a lot of posession but for me its to close to call

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
it comes down to the same thing that it always does when FCB plays a talented team: chances

whichever team can capitalize will win. that simple. and ManUtd will create chances, that is for damned sure ...

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
United tend to get lucky when they need their luck to shine the most...

99 bayern hit post several times
08 chelsea hit post several times + terry slipped!!

I hope come saturday evening lady luck will be with us..

more nervous by the passing minute..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Fuck you Vidic... I hope Messi runs all over you & around you(like it happens every time you face a worthy striker) just like your mouth is running now :angry:

Home of Barca Fans