2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Cesc-Fabregas-escribe-para-Mun_54161246144_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa

HYPOCRITE!

Did Vidic not surround the linesman with his Man Utd teammates shouting, it's a penalty abusively in the linesmans face, Vidic being the most abusive of all in the Blackburn game a couple of weeks ago?

Pathetic ugly fart!

Vidic can't deal with pace, he just resorts to fouling and taking players out that skin him. Obafemi Martins absoloutely OWNED Vidic a couple of years ago, and all Vidic could do was foul him to stop him from scoring. Same with Torres and anyone else who has pace and is not affraid to run at defenders with the ball.

You watch the final, Messi will go past Vidic like nothing and Vidic will just take him out by sticking his leg out at thigh height to trip him over.

Last edited:
F

Forca Barca

HYPOCRITE!

Did Vidic not surround the linesman with his Man Utd teammates shouting, it's a penalty abusively in the linesmans face, Vidic being the most abusive of all in the Blackburn game a couple of weeks ago?

Pathetic ugly fart!

Vidic can't deal with pace, he just resorts to fouling and taking players out that skin him. Obafemi Martins absoloutely OWNED Vidic a couple of years ago, and all Vidic could do was foul him to stop him from scoring. Same with Torres and anyone else who has pace and is not affraid to run at defenders with the ball.

You watch the final, Messi will go past Vidic like nothing and Vidic will just take him out by stiking his leg out at thigh height to trip him over.

I know right. Its going to be amusing when he gets yellow carded for tackling messi in the box and when he gets a second yellow for arguing with the ref

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
United fans, what do you guys make of Gary Lineker's latest comments/predictions?

Didn't read them, don't read anything to do with the media t be honest don't watch what the pundits have to say before during or after the game either.

greek scavenger

All pundists are retards to be fair. I don't take their opinions i make my own. Only Pundit i can stand is Dixon because he's quite blunt and truthful.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I'm not so confident as I was last time we played them. We haven't looked good of late (I know we have been resting players) and Villa's lack of goals is frightening.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Could anyone imagine us scoring a quick goal within like the first 5 minutes :lol:?
Im starting to get REALLY anxious about this game now. Shit is getting real >_>....ive been playing man u daily on fifa 11 xD

Home of Barca Fans