2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Phatroonaldo

I fear both of them more than Ronaldo. Because with cr7 you know what to expect, he's going to shoot from any chance he gets.

Rooney's quasimidfield role and hernandez's poaching vs pique and puyol worries me.

Bergkamp10

Oh yeah he's a fantastic player, not doubting that. Just think that he will essentially be playing as a midfielder tomorrow because 4-4-2 is suicide so he won't really get much of a chance to do what he usually does. I think the key player in this game for United attacking wise is Valencia.

Phatroonaldo

What I mean to say is that even if he plays like a midfielder,he'll be the one feeding valencia with the flank switching balls during counterattack. Stop rooney and we'll stop valencia. And about this valencia being united's main player,if abidal is fit he won't, mark my word. Abidal has been our best defender this season, he's chewed everything that has been thrown at him. All these talks about valencia beating abidal with his pace is bullshit because abidal's perhaps the hardest player to beat one on one. As pedro said in an interview, Messi, Iniesta, villa and pedro practice running at abidal during training and he's the worst possible nightmare for a winger.

If I was ferguson, I'd pick Nani for this game not park. In the last few games, alves has been beaten by some no name winger very frequently, (in the last malaga game, after alves came on, he was beaten by the winger 3 times in 10 minutes)

Therefore, I said , stop rooney and we'll be stopping the whole united counterattack.

Alissa

Transfer value possible starting line-ups. #barcastuff

1306354842174.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Unbiased United

Transfer value possible starting line-ups. #barcastuff

1306354842174.jpg

Fair enough with the Barca values but the United ones are way off. If a club were to offer United any of those values they would all be turned down without a shadow of a doubt. In this inflated transfer market those valuations are a joke.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Fair enough with the Barca values but the United ones are way off. If a club were to offer United any of those values they would all be turned down without a shadow of a doubt. In this inflated transfer market those valuations are a joke.

:lol: those offers for Barca players would also be turned down!!

Rooney is valued more than Iniesta... Interesting!! Especially since in England they are planning to value Cesc to be more than Torres

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Agree to this. How can Vidic only be 22 mils?

Home of Barca Fans