2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i don't think he said bayern were far and away the best team in the world. you just assumed that. he is making excuses for why bayern got thrashed but he even said if both teams fully fit we'd probably still win.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well that is your opinion, and just like Ryu, you back it up with absolutely zero.

It's not an opinion. Go read up on the definition of a straw man on wikipedia or something. If you have any capability of self-reflection, you will come to the realization that that is EXACTLY how you are having discussions on the internet.
You read A, claim to have read B and base your arguments on what you imagine to have read.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Anyways, this whole thing started out as a side-note regarding Messi being in Chiellini's pocket. So I think it best to return to the topic at hand. :p

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yes he did in a secretive manner.
Just like the other bayern troll who implied(but not said directly) that robben is better than messi. lol
Passive aggressive af.

Now I also question your reading-comprehension ability besides your knowledge of football terminology. But whatever floates your boat, man.

M

monamou

Why does it always have to come down to this. The discussions at times, pretty cringey

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think off topic stuff like this will happen so far out from the game. in between games people usually have nothing else to talk about. as the game gets closer people will know exactly who is playing etc and will just talk about the final.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Usually it's interesting to read people argue on barcaforum but this is making me sigh...

Just let it go or someone is going to have to summon JamDav here to argue the crap out of you.

StarLord

i don't think he said bayern were far and away the best team in the world. you just assumed that. he is making excuses for why bayern got thrashed but he even said if both teams fully fit we'd probably still win.

No he did not and that was exactly my point. He only implies that they are.

While he will say things such as: "Barcelona deserve to be in the final" he (and many others) will also mix that up with a myriad of qualifications, "ifs" "buts"

He also came up things like:
The only two players I would take from Barca for Bayern are Messi, and maybe Suarez

Both Ryu and footy want to have their cake, and eat it too.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think you two have a communication problem. both of you don't quite understand what the other person is saying and are getting mad about something which isn't actually happening.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Usually it's interesting to read people argue on barcaforum but this is making me sigh...

Just let it go or someone is going to have to summon JamDav here to argue the crap out of you.

I wonder why do jamdav and bbz argue with us?
They should be our counter troll squad and start fighting trolls when they appear. :neymar:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I wonder why do jamdav and bbz argue with us?
They should be our counter troll squad and start fighting trolls when they appear. :neymar:

I think JamDav and BBZ are two of the most valuable members of this forum, seriously. Even though one can sometimes wonder how BBZ-s keyboard doesn't break under the pressure and how JamDav comes up with all the come-backs, they fill this forum with paragraphs not only enjoyable to read but informative as well.

And all the data those dudes find out, it's just amazing. I usually have trouble going on laliga homepage to check the league table.

Home of Barca Fans