2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

raskolnikov

Its taken 12 hard years to get to the final again. I was seventeen when I watched that game against Milan in '03, I am twenty nine now. Between then and now the tifosi have suffered seeing a squad of champions taken apart, relegation, promotion, bad signings, humiliation against the likes of fullham, bad management, mid table finishes...... Just getting to the big dance is vindication for all Juve fans who have stuck with the club through it all. Seeing this club claw back from all that to once again eat at Europe's high table has been enormously satisfying, I wouldn't have it any other way. If we win, I can't even imagine the joy it would bring to all bianconeri. If we lose, hey thats football. Whatever the result, I'm sure the players will be leaving their blood on the pitch come the sixth.

Shout out to my boys from the Tuz on here.
Thats why I wont be as upset as if it were Real if we end up losing. Juve fans suffered a lot. Still hope we convincingly win of course.

ManusXavi

where's everybody watching it then?

Good question. I'll start. I'm watching in Dunedin New Zealand. match starts at 6.45am on a sunday morning. I have been busy. I am yet to find out if a bar will be opening for the game in my city. (small city of 130,000 people). Otherwise I will watch it at home on ESPN Aus/nz. There is a possibility that the Champions League will not be televised in New Zealand after this season.
I have a work mate from Turin
Bars opened early for the FA Cup Final but non-English football is a bit foreign in New Zealand

Last edited:

StarLord

Lately he seems to be spoonfed by Suarez and Messi a lot.

He has also spoonfed Messi for some of his goals lately and also had perfectly legit goals chalked off for off-side. But that is besides the point, your claim was that Neymar scored lots of tap-ins in the CL this season, something which patently mistaken.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Neymar scored so many long ranged beauties in this UCL campaign, idk what you are talking about.

StarLord

Neymar scored so many long ranged beauties in this UCL campaign, idk what you are talking about.

Only long-range beauties are difficult and important to score. Hell, every run-of-the-mill forward can score 5 goals vs PSG and 3 vs Bayern.

raskolnikov

where's everybody watching it then?

Thought about going to Berlin but moneywise its not smart. Going to a bar is possible but its most likely too crowded which will be annoying to watch.
At home is the best option but I need to hold back cause of my son who will be sleeping then. Maybe at friends then.

dakt

I love watching games at home in peace, but for this one I have arranged a beer day is some german restaurant.:cheers:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Home Alone.

I can't stand anyone next to me making stupid comments about such an epic match.

This :lol:

My family will probably watch it with me though which in some ways is annoying as they all support EPL teams and make stupid comments such as "why is the reserve keeper playing?" :facepalm:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Home Alone.

I can't stand anyone next to me making stupid comments about such an epic match.

I will also be turning off mobile phones/computers.

haha this! will watch it at home, found out only last week that bein has streaming services online for 13 bucks a month.. bought it straight away. it works pretty well compared to free streaming sites. match starts at 9:45 pm where i live, the wait will be so annoying specially once Saturday starts!

NICK

Wow. It still hasn't sunk in that we are on the verge of the treble. The Juventus game will be tough I think-well a one off game against a good Italian side is never usually easy. As stated by others before they are organised at the back, have a talented midfield and Tevez can cause any team problems. On the other hand the way we have been playing in the last few months along with the ability we have in the team I am very confident we will emerge victorious :hooray:

Marchisio8

Banned
Juve played bad against almost every opposition and they will play like that against barca too. They did enough to get the results in last matches and I think they are very much capable of doing that against barca too. We should be worried they are the like the last year version of atletico. They will do everything to win the match and we can only win if we do the same.

Name those games, I only recall Lazio in the final and some shaky play against Real Madrid in both legs, because Pirlo slows our tempo and play.

Home of Barca Fans