2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

adRHCP

Nah, Lucho is also predicting the trebble, it's happening ! :)

If any of our players were to say the same you guys would be whining about how disrespectful it is and how those comments will come back to bite them in the ass :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If any of our players were to say the same you guys would be whining about how disrespectful it is and how those comments will come back to bite them in the ass :lol:

Honestly, I don't see the fuss about him hoping for the trebble, at least he didn't say Tevez can't score against spanish teams, him and every barça player have been very (if not too much) respectfull and modest, you should know that after facing RM, or check out Bayern's quotes before they faced us.

Our coach and players are so modest it's annoying as fuck, I'd like one to say that they're very confident about winning from time to time instead of always giving the same "X is a great team, it's gonna be super hard" bs lol

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Honestly, I don't see the fuss about him hoping for the trebble, at least he didn't say Tevez can't score against spanish teams, him and every barça player have been very (if not too much) respectfull and modest, you should know that after facing RM, or check out Bayern's quotes before they faced us.

Our coach and players are so modest it's annoying as fuck, I'd like one to say that they're very confident about winning from time to time instead of always giving the same "X is a great team, it's gonna be super hard" bs lol

Tbh I prefer that our team does the talk in the field.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's a CL final, I'm sure everyone will be ready (even under painkillers) for Juve bar Caceres but he's a backup anyway. Same goes for our Iniesta.

I like that they put themselves on some moral high ground and act like they are playing against entire world. They keep forgetting that they are most succesful Italian team and not a club from Northern Scotland. They also forget there is a reason why they ended up in Seria B and it aint because they were innocent.

Funny that they act like the only club in the world that people actually want to play for

Also how Messi can't do "it" in the almighty Serie A :lol:

Luisito ready to hit Juventus with an RPG .
1101fc0b888b6d6d3d1f25dd6448e491.jpg

lmao :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I too would guess 3-1 to Barça. It seems to be a commom score line for us.

That's what I predicted for first leg against PSG and for Copa del Rey final and both times it came true :)

I'm actually gonna bet money on it, the odd is pretty cool!

Home of Barca Fans