2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Sry if it has already been posted. What was your favorite moment? Mine was actually Iniesta's run vs PSG until Messi ended Boateng's career in the semis. And I totally forgot that Sandro scored for us in the CL.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I've never seen something like that in a 16 years old kid. At the end of the match I went to tell Rikjaard that they already had three foreign players, to get a loan on him. He told me they were already working on that and he would be playing for them in a couple months. I asked Juventus to sing him, but he wasn't available as Barcelona didn't want to sell him. During half time most of our players were talking about how good and fast he was
Fabio Capello.

Let's do this Leo!:messi:

King Leo

Banned
Luisito ready to hit Juventus with an RPG .
1101fc0b888b6d6d3d1f25dd6448e491.jpg

OMG, the resemblance is crazy close.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think Luis Enrique and our players should prepare for three scenarios tactically: (1) Juventus scores first and we are behind, (2) the score is still 0:0 toward the end of regular time and (3) penalty shoot-out.

I think we need to practice penalties, especially the likes of Messi and Ter Stegen.

Younes Lamrani

I think Luis Enrique and our players should prepare for three scenarios tactically: (1) Juventus scores first and we are behind, (2) the score is still 0:0 toward the end of regular time and (3) penalty shoot-out.

I think we need to practice penalties, especially the likes of Messi and Ter Stegen.

Neymar as well , He makes me feel so scared whenever he takes a penalty - ik rare but still - !

King Leo

Banned
Although I hate it but not concerned about the penalty shoot-outs or taking the game to Over-time. My fear the to be goal down against a team that will park the bus, kill time and pull any tricks to win the game.

Alen

Although I hate it but not concerned about the penalty shoot-outs or taking the game to Over-time. My fear the to be goal down against a team that will park the bus, kill time and pull any tricks to win the game.

I'm not so convinced they can park a bus so well. They are tactically sound and defend very well but the few times i saw them try to sit deep, they left space between lines, especially in Pirlo's back.

I only fear a game where nothing goes our way, missing sitters and easy passes. Then they score near the end.

FC B

Man, the final is getting closer and closer and I feel more pressure as it aproaches. I hope the players will give it all and win it. They should be prepared for every single scenario in this final.

Asylum15

This.

I hope we don't see another Malaga (home) type match.

amircule

This.

I hope we don't see another Malaga (home) type match.

We won't . This barca team has always shown class in big matches . The fact is you can't be @100 % in every league match. We smashed City days after the Malaga match .
I don't think Juve will park the bus , they didn't do it against RM , won't do it against us , they have great players to play an offensive football .

Home of Barca Fans