2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

raskolnikov

Rac1 reporting Chiellini is out .

They Always say that before finals and then players are suddenly fit as a surprise at the start.
If its actuallu true its a big blow to Juve since Barzagli isnt really ready either, if he is then they are Lucky with the Chiellini injury since Barzagli is better.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm seeing some complacency from our players, that's worrying. I didn't like that picture posted by neymar recently. I hope Lucho and xavi are keeping them focused properly.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Really? Why do you say that?

Neymar posted a pic with a silhouette of the CL trophy in it with a caption saying "next week". That's the same kinda complacency we saw from bayern before thy lost to Chelsea. I don't want something similar to happen.

Luckily Lucho and xavi are around.

raskolnikov

Why is optimism complacency? first confidence was arrogance and now this.
Maybe they should all have a defeatist attitude only speaking in humble cliches.

There is no reason why the players will not give 110% on Saturday, its easy to refer to Bayern in hindsight but the truth is Chelsea just got very Lucky as they did against us and even against Napoli.
If Juve win it it wont be due to complacency either, its a cl final after all not an ordinairy game.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I'm seeing some complacency from our players, that's worrying. I didn't like that picture posted by neymar recently. I hope Lucho and xavi are keeping them focused properly.

It's nothing compared with Suarez posting pictures with RPG:lol:

Home of Barca Fans