2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

serghei

Chiellini is not THAT important. He's slow and his main attribute is being very good in the air. Since we won't do much crossing, I doubt Juve will miss him that much. It would have been better for us if Tevez was the one set to miss the final.

xavi_the_Boss

He is yet to play since his injury, so I don't think he is fully fit, but I think he can play. Otherwise we have to play Ogbonna who is a complete moron, He is an even worse defender than David Luiz and that tells something.

Wow.He was rated quite highly when he was at Toro.

BBZ8800

I think Luis Enrique and our players should prepare for three scenarios tactically: (1) Juventus scores first and we are behind, (2) the score is still 0:0 toward the end of regular time and (3) penalty shoot-out.

I think we need to practice penalties, especially the likes of Messi and Ter Stegen.

A few similar problems can also occur:
1. imagine Messi getting injured early on (have we ever played an important match without Messi?)
2. or a red card for our team early on

serghei

Nah, Chiellini was good vs RM because they gave him lots of balls he just loves to attack -- crosses. He is very hard to beat in the air, probably the best CB in the world at those kind of balls, but if you put the ball down and you pass it quick as our MSN love to do, Chielini is exposed. Just like he was in the Euro final vs Spain.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
With Chiellini out, Suarez less motivated now?...English press likely to enjoy the focus on Evra vs Suarez, nevermind the Frenchman will be suicidal after dealing with Leo

Home of Barca Fans