2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

The Monaco games were such poor display from both teams. Both were equally crap, way below CL QF standards. Juve clearly showed it can play better since then but were in danger for a long time and didn't do shit about it. Against Monaco.

Obviously they can give us a game on their day.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I do not like the Olympiastadion at all. Was there once at a BuLi game and the distance between stands and pitch is too big. It is also windy as hell because of the gap.
It looks glorious and all that and those Nazi idiots surely knew how to build monumental buildings but the stadium is not really suited for football matches.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What ?

Please remind me which big team kept us from scoring ? This over praising of Juve's defence is irking, especially coming from Barça fans, we've had this for every game, boateng was the best, david luiz/TS were the best, etc etc .. and we scored against them all, multiple times.

Juve's only chance is to score, because we're scoring, no matter how you look at it, we're freaking scoring, chiellini or no chiellini, they can even play 2 goal keepers, WE'RE SCORING ! :)

I find your arrogance irking. I never said they were the best, or david Luiz/boateng :lol:. They are capable of putting in a good defensive performance based on what I saw of them this season.

I do think we will score at least one though now that Chiellini is out. Our front three is just too good for ogbonna.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I find your arrogance irking. I never said they were the best, or david Luiz/boateng :lol:. They are capable of putting in a good defensive performance based on what I saw of them this season.

I do think we will score at least one though now that Chiellini is out. Our front three is just too good for ogbonna.

It's not arrogance to think that we'll score, I'm not talking about winning but scoring , give me a break, we scored more than any team this season, against any opposition, so it's your false modesty that should be irking you mate.

Thinking we can't score at least one goal with freaking Messi Neymar and Suarez, because Chiellini is playing, is borderline disrespectfull to our front three.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It was the style of your post that sounded arrogant, not that thing itself. We'd probably score at least one even if he did play, yes.

I just don't like seeing a lot of arrogant comments/predictions before a game, makes me feel uneasy. Pride comes before the fall as they say. I prefer it when we give ourselves no chance, zanela style.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
It was the style of your post that sounded arrogant, not that thing itself. We'd probably score at least one even if he did play, yes.

I just don't like seeing a lot of arrogant comments/predictions before a game, makes me feel uneasy. Pride comes before the fall as they say. I prefer it when we give ourselves no chance, zanela style.

I agree.. I always expect we are going to lose

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Well there should be a middle ground mate, people calling for a trashing are arrogant, barça fans saying we can't score a single goal are disrespecting our front three, hell even Rakitic or Matthieu have scored some crucial goals when msn struggled a bit (rm, celta, cordoba, city, ..).

We will score. Will we score more than them? who knows, but we shouldn't be overpraising them and undermining our own, as I said, I'd be less confident about scoring if we struggled against compact defenses like we did last season, but this season we broke multiple kind of buses, so I could bet my house on us scoring a goal, chiellini or not.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
A game between 2 giants were the Italians are unfortunately the clear favourites. While their defence is rock solid , Barcelona's defence are still suffering from set-pieces and error prone defenders. Moving to our non existent midfield , Juventus midfield is packed with the best of the best. Vidal and Pogba cleary with the best haircuts and Pirlo carrying them to new heights with his beard. While we have shaven muppets that still didnt hit puberty. When it comes to attack , I have to say that Tevez will be clearly the best argentinian on the field on Saturday. Tevez will have the best striker in the world next to him , while Messi will be surrounded by a guy who cant control the ball to save his life and a kid who disrespects everyone. There are even rumours that some Barca players didn't pass their anti-doping tests , which is obviously not first time and to be honest will be a blessing for our players. This is an absolute win for the Italians. Congratulations with your third Champions League title.

Sunny Mir

It's not arrogance to think that we'll score, I'm not talking about winning but scoring , give me a break, we scored more than any team this season, against any opposition, so it's your false modesty that should be irking you mate.

Thinking we can't score at least one goal with freaking Messi Neymar and Suarez, because Chiellini is playing, is borderline disrespectfull to our front three.
We didnt score a goal vs Malaga this season.:lucho:
But Yeah it will be hard to keep our trio quiet for a whole 90/120 mins.
BUT one more thing we have to remember is that this a one off game and a moment of magic from either team can change the match

A game between 2 giants were the Italians are unfortunately the clear favourites. While their defence is rock solid , Barcelona's defence are still suffering from set-pieces and error prone defenders. Moving to our non existent midfield , Juventus midfield is packed with the best of the best. Vidal and Pogba cleary with the best haircuts and Pirlo carrying them to new heights with his beard. While we have shaven muppets that still didnt hit puberty. When it comes to attack , I have to say that Tevez will be clearly the best argentinian on the field on Saturday. Tevez will have the best striker in the world next to him , while Messi will be surrounded by a guy who cant control the ball to save his life and a kid who disrespects everyone. There are even rumours that some Barca players didn't pass their anti-doping tests , which is obviously not first time and to be honest will be a blessing for our players. This is an absolute win for the Italians. Congratulations with your third Champions League title.

Great insight. I can only add that not mentioning how much we suffer from crosses this season reveal your bias towards barcelona.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Juve fans shitting their pants after Chiellinis injury... arghhh so nicee this karma.. for all the "hope chiellini ends neymar/messi's career"
Cmon, be Saturdayyyy alreadyyy!

Home of Barca Fans