2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

ATLBarcaFan

I'm getting nervous only two days away, I desperately want this treble for Barca, but in particular for Messi for all the grief he caught for not winning the WC. He has been otherworldly in 2015, the CL crown would be a great end to it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I hope pirlo plays, he isn't good at covering defensively and with some good passing combos we can get messi or suarez 1v1 against Chiellini replacement in the box.

Going the other way I actually feel fine, I trust our defence this season and think pique will handle tevez. Sergio will win his battle like always. The only player im worried about is Morata, who has a height mismatch with Mascherano.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hope Juve scores a goal :) hehe

F685AQJ.png

Is chielleni out for sure?

Bar a miracle, yes, it has been confirmed by Juventus themselves.

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
Not only is Chiellini out, his replacement Barzagli is a question mark for the final which means they only other choice they have would be Ogbonna who is a total disaster. Most Juve fans would even prefer Vidal in the defense over Ogbonna.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ogbonna has the talent he just doesn't apply it, kinda like david Luiz. He could turn in a 2012 final david Luiz performance if we're unlucky.

Either way it's good for us, juventus HAVE to score because we should be able to score at least one with giorgio out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope this won't backfire, but I don't get why Juve's defence is so overrated? Every time RM attacked they looked like they would score, before they started crossing mindlessly.

And while I didn't watch the games against Monaco, from what I heard they were quite shaky in defence against them too.

No disrespect to Juve and their fans as I'm in no way trying to undermine their team. I just believe people overrate their defence.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Ogbonna has the talent he just doesn't apply it, kinda like david Luiz. He could turn in a 2012 final david Luiz performance if we're unlucky.

Either way it's good for us, juventus HAVE to score because we should be able to score at least one with giorgio out.

What ?

Please remind me which big team kept us from scoring ? This over praising of Juve's defence is irking, especially coming from Barça fans, we've had this for every game, boateng was the best, david luiz/TS were the best, etc etc .. and we scored against them all, multiple times.

Juve's only chance is to score, because we're scoring, no matter how you look at it, we're freaking scoring, chiellini or no chiellini, they can even play 2 goal keepers, WE'RE SCORING ! :)

Home of Barca Fans