2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ohh, I promised myself and some mates that when Barca wins The Treble, I will shave my head bald, this will be one of my worst and happiest days when Barca wins on Saturday (hopefully) :)
I have grown my hair for 7-8 months and all for The Treble :lol: Should do this every season.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Ohh, I promised myself and some mates that when Barca wins The Treble, I will shave my head bald, this will be one of my worst and happiest days when Barca wins on Saturday (hopefully) :)
I have grown my hair for 7-8 months and all for The Treble :lol: Should do this every season.

:neymar:
You know we expect pics of your egg, I mean shaved head.

raskolnikov

:rakitic:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
A game between 2 giants were the Italians are unfortunately the clear favourites. While their defence is rock solid , Barcelona's defence are still suffering from set-pieces and error prone defenders. Moving to our non existent midfield , Juventus midfield is packed with the best of the best. Vidal and Pogba cleary with the best haircuts and Pirlo carrying them to new heights with his beard. While we have shaven muppets that still didnt hit puberty. When it comes to attack , I have to say that Tevez will be clearly the best argentinian on the field on Saturday. Tevez will have the best striker in the world next to him , while Messi will be surrounded by a guy who cant control the ball to save his life and a kid who disrespects everyone. There are even rumours that some Barca players didn't pass their anti-doping tests , which is obviously not first time and to be honest will be a blessing for our players. This is an absolute win for the Italians. Congratulations with your third Champions League title.

Nothing about Lucho?! Disappointed :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans