2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

San Morata

What if Masche tears his butt again and Mathieu scores a fucking header ? :D
He could then frantically point at his head after a CR7 celebration

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

Seems I've been banned from Juve forum, oh well never mind.

Am not that worried about the game yet, which is strange considering how close it is now.When we drew Munich in the semi's I was nervous as hell, thinking about '13.It lasted until the final few mins of the return leg, when it was obvious we couldn't lose the tie.

Maybe the nerves will start closer to kick off, but at the minute am pretty relaxed, it's weird (for me).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Am not that worried about the game yet, which is strange considering how close it is now.When we drew Munich in the semi's I was nervous as hell, thinking about '13.It lasted until the final few mins of the return leg, when it was obvious we couldn't lose the tie.

Maybe the nerves will start closer to kick off, but at the minute am pretty relaxed, it's weird (for me).

I think It has a lot to do with the lack of media noise around the final, the media are lacking storylines to exploit, would have been totally different had it been a Clasico final or Barça - Bayern for example, it's weird, everything is too calm.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

We are playing out of our minds for the past 5 months.
The football is not as elegant or pretty as Pep's but it's just as effective.
Messi is basically a demigod in his current form, neymar and suarez are weapons of mass destruction.
Our midfield does the necessary work and our defence has improved a great deal from the last 2 years.
Ofc anything can happen but we can be as optimistic as it gets.

I just hope our players don't feel the same as us, they need to give it their all.

Catalan Fan

Yeah, we are playing well, I guess I was implying that am not too worried about the result.If I was, I'd be fretting like mad. :cheers:

King Leo

Banned
Yeah, we are playing well, I guess I was implying that am not too worried about the result.If I was, I'd be fretting like mad. :cheers:

Barca is lethal why I think their strategy will be to build a defensive wall, suffocate the midfield and hope for Tevez to make it somehow past Mascherano and pique. Tevez can shoot from distance not to forget. This IMO what we will see on Saturday: A frustrating game for Barca.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Alfredo Duro on Chiringuito saying that Chiellini is Juve's most important player, their Messi..

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

JuveVSBar

Barca is lethal why I think their strategy will be to build a defensive wall, suffocate the midfield and hope for Tevez to make it somehow past Mascherano and pique. Tevez can shoot from distance not to forget. This IMO what we will see on Saturday: A frustrating game for Barca.

yup..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Juve's only chances are to head to penalties or hope to nick a goal while trying to kill the game...Barca just needs to score early

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I was looking at the juventus forum....wow. A majority of those people are beyond arrogant. It's pretty sad. I always get reminded of this forums quality when I visit other teams forums.

But whatever. I have nothing but positive feelings about this game. The same as our last CL final. I just k ow we will score first.

SKS-

Im curious to see how Juve approach this match, they are not a side which has a definitive approach to a match. They have proven they will attack teams, and they have also shown they can sit back and play on the counter quite effectively.

Chiellini sitting out will be a blow to them, but in truth, their strength in defense has been their ability to remain organized and not make silly mistakes. Case in point, Real Madrid matches. That is, yes Madrid created opportunities, but I think that was more so due to Juve's midfield letting them down (Pirlo specifically), rather than lapses in the back four. So ultimately, Juve will give Barca a tough fight as long as they don't beat themselves.

With that said, the form Barca are in, it may not even matter. This squad as a whole has been unreal when they are in sync with each other. If they carry their form to Berlin, then it will be hard not to believe they will lift the third trophy.

Should be a great game! :barcascarf::barcascarf::barcascarf:

serghei

I think it's fair to say they will start the game with the intent to keep the 0-0 for as long as possible. In both our CL finals with Utd. we benefited a lot from scoring pretty early.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but totalbarca & a similar site for Juve did an exchange of fan Q&A - nice work

ManusXavi

My TAB has Messi to score with a Barcelona win as higher than a Juventus victory (period) and much higher than a Juventus win in 90mins.
They also have Rakitic more likely to score a goal in the match (not penalty) than a Juventus victory in 90mins

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Juventus has never faced anything like this Barca, the way we have bene playing and especially Messi must have them shook, has to be, lots of players never played at this stage either.
They will definitely be scared to give us any space, 2012-2014 Barca might have struggled with this but the current team is more versatile.

At the beginning with Pep when the started parking the bus we were like a boa constrictor, choking the hell out of defences till they cracked, after that when we couldnt do that anymore we went to lockpicking, getting in with the clock running followed by extreme Messidependencia.
Nowadays its a completely different beast, capable of counter attacking, passing its way trough, scoring set pieces, keeping the pressure on them while not being suspect in defence.

The main scenarios are:
1: We score, open them up and build from there (ideal)
2: They score, go full bus and we will struggle but go all out on trying to break down that wall.

1 is best for everyone waching since it will be more fun.
2 will be very frustrating and unappealing to most.

Of course you can have bad luck, red card/penaldo, Messi getting injured etc.
Juve will obviously try to keep the zero for a while, sit out the storm then strike and defend thinking they can Chelsea us. But they will need for everything to fall into place for them and be Lucky as well.
Most likely (and hopefully for us) scenario is us scoring in the first half going in front after which Juve will be taken in to very deep waters.

Home of Barca Fans