2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

StarLord

I was looking at the juventus forum....wow. A majority of those people are beyond arrogant. It's pretty sad. I always get reminded of this forums quality when I visit other teams forums.

But whatever. I have nothing but positive feelings about this game. The same as our last CL final. I just k ow we will score first.

I rarely check on other clubs' fora (except maybe redcafe) but when I do, I find them to be totally unreadable and full of nonsense. Lots of delusional people on redcafe as well, but not as bad as others.

Edit: Some gems from AC Milan forum.

Hell no. Neymar has the one of most punchable faces in football and it's even more punchable when he's kissing ass to Suarez and Messi and celebrating.

Barca's luck unbelievable
Especially in the 2006 and 2009 semifinals. They were dominated by the other team and Milan/Chelsea missed some chances but also had some important calls go against them.

When it comes to being cunts, Juventus is to Serie A as Barcelona is to the Champions League. Couldn't choose between them for their 'cuntery'.

the most disgusting CL final. Not gonna watch this

random winners from 77-88

thank god milan saved this cup prestige

They also mention 1994 as often as Bayern fans mention the 7-0 and Chelsea fans mention Overbro. It seems we have caused too much butthurt all around Europe.

Last edited:

Richard.H

I rarely check on other clubs' fora (except maybe redcafe) but when I do, I find them to be totally unreadable and full of nonsense. Lots of delusional people on redcafe as well, but not as bad as others.

redcafe was decent even when we played them in both finals. A few trolls here and there but nowhere near as bad as forza inter or the juve forum.

Richard.H

Juventus has never faced anything like this Barca, the way we have bene playing and especially Messi must have them shook, has to be, lots of players never played at this stage either.
They will definitely be scared to give us any space, 2012-2014 Barca might have struggled with this but the current team is more versatile.

At the beginning with Pep when the started parking the bus we were like a boa constrictor, choking the hell out of defences till they cracked, after that when we couldnt do that anymore we went to lockpicking, getting in with the clock running followed by extreme Messidependencia.
Nowadays its a completely different beast, capable of counter attacking, passing its way trough, scoring set pieces, keeping the pressure on them while not being suspect in defence.

The main scenarios are:
1: We score, open them up and build from there (ideal)
2: They score, go full bus and we will struggle but go all out on trying to break down that wall.

1 is best for everyone waching since it will be more fun.
2 will be very frustrating and unappealing to most.

Of course you can have bad luck, red card/penaldo, Messi getting injured etc.
Juve will obviously try to keep the zero for a while, sit out the storm then strike and defend thinking they can Chelsea us. But they will need for everything to fall into place for them and be Lucky as well.
Most likely (and hopefully for us) scenario is us scoring in the first half going in front after which Juve will be taken in to very deep waters.

If we score early, even a very pessimist fan like me can easily say we will win. It might even be an embarrassment since scoring early has been such a deadly weapon for this team.

Juve has to do literally everything they can to prevent us from scoring within the first 20 mins. I imagine that's the ideal scenario from Barca's POV. Floodgates will open causing Neymar and Suarez to make deadly runs behind that defense.

Also, I like to point out that Man U in both 2009 and 2011 was a much scary opponent than this Juve. That Man U team was full of stars and you could easily say was the #2 club in the world. With this Juve, it's debatable. I still think RM were better than them and with a bit more luck and less CR choking, they could've won.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

If we score early, even a very pessimist fan like me can easily say we will win. It might even be an embarrassment since scoring early has been such a deadly weapon for this team.

Juve has to do literally everything they can to prevent us from scoring within the first 20 mins. I imagine that's the ideal scenario from Barca's POV. Floodgates will open causing Neymar and Suarez to make deadly runs behind that defense.

Also, I like to point out that Man U in both 2009 and 2011 was a much scary opponent than this Juve. That Man U team was full of stars and you could easily say was the #2 club in the world. With this Juve, it's debatable. I still think RM were better than them and with a bit more luck and less CR choking, they could've won.
Yeah definitely, allthough United worried me more in 2009 than they did in 2011, I was more worried about the semi's vs Real back then. Same with Juve and Bayern this year for example.
I would consider Real, Bayern and Chelsea tougher opponents for us in a final than Juventus who I put in the same bracket as Psg and Atletico. Very strong and capable of killing any of the first 4 but would not be favoured beforehand.

raskolnikov

They also mention 1994 as often as Bayern fans mention the 7-0 and Chelsea fans mention Overbro. It seems we have caused too much butthurt all around Europe.
Barca been the strongest team for the last 10 years by far where as a team like Milan has fallen of completely after 2007, it makes sense for them to dislike us, espceially since we beat them so often in recent years.
I also think the 2009 semi's and constant media praising of Pep's Barca led to a lot of hatred troughout Europe along with being the strongest team of the decade.

Richard.H

just show them this GIF:

5318691383430674_c4a981c019ee94d76ddfdce4f93dc52f4d3a28d4e37259ec6c2a7745bb8ff2ab_large

and everything will be okay :lol:

Background info on this GIF:

A lot of AC milan trolls joined this forum back when they beat us 2-0 in the first leg of the round of 16 in the 12-13 season. They posted that GIF all over this forum thinking they are already through to the QF.... and then the 4-0 happened :lol:

Returning the favor, all of us cules posted that GIF throughout this forum :neymar:

Last edited:

StarLord

just show them this GIF:

5318691383430674_c4a981c019ee94d76ddfdce4f93dc52f4d3a28d4e37259ec6c2a7745bb8ff2ab_large

and everything will be okay :lol:

Background info on this GIF:

A lot of AC milan trolls joined this forum back when they beat us 2-0 in the first leg of the round of 16 in the 12-13 season. They posted that GIF all over this forum thinking they are already through to the QF.... and then the 4-0 happened :lol:

Returning the favor, all of us cules posted that GIF throughout this forum :neymar:

That is pure gold.

:VdB:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I agree that 09 man united were a pretty good team, but this Juventus is much better than 2011 United. Their midfield that day was Valencia, carrick, giggs and park! :lol: with chicharito up front. And talksport were still hyping them up.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Btw a lot of the juve fans on there that are making arrogant comments are either joking or trying to prove it to themselves. Really confident people don't need to hype themselves up at all.

If I was really confident before this game I wouldn't be talking about it that much, but it is a CL final so I'm nervous.

StarLord

I agree that 09 man united were a pretty good team, but this Juventus is much better than 2011 United. Their midfield that day was Valencia, carrick, giggs and park! :lol: with chicharito up front. And talksport were still hyping them up.

If we beat Juventus tomorrow night, many people will say:
That 2015 Juve were not that great. They had pensioners such as Evra, Pirlo and Barzagli in their team. Morata was leading their line etc etc etc...

It's not that I disagree with you so much, but my point is that it is only retroactively that these things are judged.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That AC Milan gif is funny although I never quite understood why Mario's girlfriend seems perturbed by the whole thing - are we to assume she was a closet Barca fan or just annoyed at the boys being boys?

FC B

As a Juve fan, after we conceded first goal vs RM, I thought it was over and Juve would collapse, but this Juve is matured and we kept playing with same style and we managed to score after 30 mins, without conceding in process. It would be huge advantage if Juve manages to keep clean sheet in first half! Barca players will start get more pressure and will be frustrated.

In the frist leg vs juve rm was overconfident and didn't pressure enough, they thought they'd qualify at Bernaleo if they needed but that was a crucial mistake from them because the Valencia game exhausted the team completely physically and mentally and they just couldn't dominate Juve at home as they would in normal conditions.

Barca is different from rm though and it is a final. I don't see them giving much chances to juve this game at all.

bismp

That AC Milan gif is funny although I never quite understood why Mario's girlfriend seems perturbed by the whole thing - are we to assume she was a closet Barca fan or just annoyed at the boys being boys?
I am not entirely sure,but iirc Mario had said that if Milan would qualify to the quarter finals,he would let his teammates f*** her

(Take that with a pinch of salt though,i may not recall correctly)

Home of Barca Fans