2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

raskolnikov

Alegri said Barcas weakness is the midfield and said the match will be won or lost there. I wonder what tactical tweaks he has up his sleeve. Italian teams are great at neutralising opponents. This is a fascinating final because we haven't played them in the recent past.
For some reason my mind keeps on going back to the Madrid Juve final of 1998 where Real edged a tense,tactical final.
Mine keeps going back to 94. But thats more due to nerves, Juventus is strong in midfield while its our weakest area so Allegri isnt wrong.
#inmsnwetrust!

neo_wolf

Bayern tried to pressure high in the first 15 minutes of the first game and we could have gone up a few goals up, just bad luck that we didnt score, i think if Juve tries that we will hurt them, they would be better off parking the bus.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Alegri said Barcas weakness is the midfield and said the match will be won or lost there. I wonder what tactical tweaks he has up his sleeve. Italian teams are great at neutralising opponents. This is a fascinating final because we haven't played them in the recent past.
For some reason my mind keeps on going back to the Madrid Juve final of 1998 where Real edged a tense,tactical final.

Yeah, I have similar expectations on Juve's approach seeing that Allegri is correct in pointing out that Barcelona's lack of midfield control is the only conceivable weakness in the team - a point that divides many blaugrana faithful as well...But to the greater point, I suspect Juventus will hope to neutralize Barcelona's attacking threat by setting out to dominate the midfield

I suspect this Final will be tougher than the last 2 CL Finals

raskolnikov

If they press high they will get passed by like Bayern did. I think they will play like Atletico last year. zonal pressing by the whole team.

amircule

When we faced Bayern , I fell asleep and missed the game , I had a dream bayern beat us 7-3 . I woke up and realized we had won 3-0 .:)
Don't have a good felling toward this final , juve fans almost sure they will repeat the 2006 world cup final .

raskolnikov

When we faced Bayern , I fell asleep and missed the game , I had a dream bayern beat us 7-3 . I woke up and realized we had won 3-0 .:)
Don't have a good felling toward this final , juve fans almost sure they will repeat the 2006 world cup final .

Im pretty optimistic, think we have a great shot of winning and if we lose it it will be due to many missed chances.

Mesmar

I've just noticed that the fifth cl of teams that have won this trophy 5 or more times, is somehow their most epic one.
1959- 1960: Real Madrid-Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 (with a hat trick from Di Stefano and 4 goals from Puskas ).
1993-1994: AC Milan- FC Barcelona 4-0 (no comment :lol: ).
2004-2005: Liverpool-AC Milan 3-3 Liverpool won in penalty shootouts.
2012-2013: FC Bayern Munchen- Borussia Dortmund 2-1 (I think their 4-0 win against atletico is more memorable for them, but since this cl win led them to a treble season and the way they won in last minutes, I put it in this category )

Sunny Mir

Question: Why so relaxed?
Answer: Our season

:xavi:

Thanks, was looking for that vid yesterday.

Amazing season. Was watching a couple of our cl matches last night. Its such a remarakable turnaround in the team, we have come from being a team without ideas and reliant on individual talent/skill to a more team oriented gameplay. Don't get me wrong the individual talent/skill is still there but it is now protected by the team play. We were good before But we are better now.

Home of Barca Fans