2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Iniesta run against psg, messi ankle break against jb and suarez nutmegs on luiz are the best memories of this cl for me.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I think Barca will win comfortably in the end. I think Juve will be stubborn for a while but it'll probably end up as a 2 goal Barca win. I'm still rooting for Juve for a Serie A win, though.

BBZ8800

BBZ, I swear mate I saw your username in the bottom, and I was wondering when you'd post a stat or something hinting to how we could lose or how history is against us :D

We're gonna win mate, you better believe it !

I was just saying how I remember (watching) all finals from the past, the same as how Bojan wrote his memories.

About us losing or posting how a history is against us, I didn't say a word about that.
I was afraid about history and stats ONLY against Bayern (I hate when we play against Bayern, that is my biggest scare/pain as a Barca's fan over the last 15-20 years).

About tonight's match, I will wear my Etoo's Barca's-shirt from 2005 and cheer with my Barca's scarf.
No negative stats/history stats tonight, come on, mate :lol::barcascarf:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm expecting Neymar and Morata to score then it goes to extra time. Barca to hit a crossbar but it goes to the penalties. Buffon saves some penalties and Juve wins.

BBZ8800

I've seen all barca compilation videos 100 times and I've seen the messi videos so many times that I know them by heart now.

Anyone has any more obscure, unknown but awesome barca vids to share for this long wait?

Some older videos, that would be my pick:
Hristo, the troll:

Ronald Koeman, a scorer of our winning goal in 1992's final:

And short videos of our first 2 CL titles, goals and emotions, 1992 and 2006:
1992:

And my favorite CL trophy, 2006:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsdMmDwCY10

:barcascarf:

Interista1908

Just dropping by to wish you all in bocca al lupo (good luck)! All of Italy will be with you tonight (except for some disgusting hunchbacks)! Anem Barcelona facci sognare (make us dream)!!!

BBZ8800

I only ever cried 2 times because of Barça (i'm dead inside). When Iniesta scored against Chelsea, and when we won the 2006 CL. I cried like a bitch that day.

Yes, I cried so hard (and jumping all over the house) in 2006, first when Etoo finally scored for 1:1, and then when Belletti scored for 2:1.
That was my "first" Trophy as Barca's fan, after 10-ish years of waiting and suffering (especially since Real won 3 titles in that era).

Gnez

Just dropping by to wish you all in bocca al lupo (good luck)! All of Italy will be with you tonight (except for some disgusting hunchbacks)! Anem Barcelona facci sognare (make us dream)!!!

I regret i exulted at Milito goals in 2010, fuckin alcohol.

I can't afford this day, only things keeping me alive are the freaky coincidences with other italian teams' triumphs which show up everywhere in the internet :S

Anyway i think Juventus won't like to start in a defensive way but i can see right now lot of mistakes in our early game planning, usually it takes some time before our players clear their mind...

Sunny Mir

CGzoHpeUkAAifyO.jpg

Alen

Yes, I cried so hard (and jumping all over the house) in 2006, first when Etoo finally scored for 1:1, and then when Belletti scored for 2:1.
That was my "first" Trophy as Barca's fan, after 10-ish years of waiting and suffering (especially since Real won 3 titles in that era).

Today's going to be a good day.

Home of Barca Fans