2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The game against Chelsea in 09 has to be one of my all time favourite CL moments even though we didn't 'win' that game. The adrenaline after Iniesta scored.was just mental and I (along with most of us I imagine) was an emotional wreck after that game. Crazy game.

StarLord

From RedCafe:

Really hope Juve can park the bus and sneak a win. Actually the entire football world should be behind Juve for two reasons: in Suarez, Barca have the biggest cnut in football and in Qatar, the most egregious sponsors, which in current circumstances almost make them an accessory to murder.

From AC Milan forum:

[This Barca team is absolute shit tbh. It's all about three players and is not even worth a single drip of pee in the urinal of Pep's Barca. Read an article by an journalist who claimed this Barca was the best Barca team ever, What a tool. How did he get a job?

Last edited:

serghei

:lol: at the entire football world should be behind Juve. The conclusion of that comment would be that the entire football world should hope that Juve parks the bus in a CL final. Redcafe logic.

serghei

We must go there with the intention of creating as many chances as we can. That's how Barca wins games, by creating and (hopefully) converting more chances than the opponent. 90 min. should be enough time to prove that we are the better team. I'm almost certain that Juventus will park the bus.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
as usual everyone hates us and wants us to lose. i think this helps our players alot they like that scenario. it was the press war against barca after that sociedad game that motivated the players and turned our season around partly.

serghei

juve might also try and win the midfield battle higher up the pitch...

I doubt that will happen. It would very un-italian from them to do pressing against this Barca side. It would be more comfortable to park the bus and hope to score on the counter. But it's a final, so you never know.

Devils

"Accessory to murder" ROFL.

Possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read on the internet. What an absolute garbage clown.

Home of Barca Fans