2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

King Leo

Banned
Anyone thinking this is walk in the park is set for hearbreak because we have a good chance of losing the final. Juve is a very tricky team and I fear those Carlitos counters and set plays when Llorente will be introduced in 2nd half.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Álvaro Morata has scored 4 goals from 7 shots on target in his last 6 CL appearances ." Some nice trivia,deadly.

Yeah but 2 of those were against TOPOR so it doesn't count :lol:

Seriously though, Morata is so overhyped right now just because he eliminated RM so all madrid media are sucking him up and whishing he can knock us out, other than that, he's not more dangerous than Tevez, far from it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol:

I had a very weird dream... I didn't watch the match coz I was pretty nervous. After the match I came to know the score and we won 5-2. It left me shell-shocked coz I was not expecting us to dominate so much right? So I inquire the score and to my shock, Messi only scores 1 goal, Pique two, Vermaelen one and what shook me up so hard that I woke up shell-shocked was, Luka Modric scoring the other one!

PS: I have to say here. Modric playing for us had always been kind of a wet-dream for me :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Evra said he'll make Suarez 'feel his presence'.

Let's see if Evra can manage to feel Messi first or will end up chasing shadows all game ;)

Home of Barca Fans