2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Alen

I love it when people can't stand us. Busi is a diver, Neymar is a p*ssy, Messi's on drugs. Makes it so sweet when we win.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i want neymar to wind up lichsteiner as much as possible, he is a hothead.

then busquets can frustrate their midfield by winning fouls and have that trademark smirk afterwards.

Kohe321

These kind of comments coming just before a CL final is expected. It's nothing but petty jealousy.

Last edited:

Hellsangel

The game against Chelsea in 09 has to be one of my all time favourite CL moments even though we didn't 'win' that game. The adrenaline after Iniesta scored.was just mental and I (along with most of us I imagine) was an emotional wreck after that game. Crazy game.

That Iniesta goal is my favourite football moment ever. I was out of my mind when it happened. Woke everybody up in the house too by shouting gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooll. :p

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Quite a lot of the hate also comes from the assumption that our team can be bullied. In previous years that might have been he case but this current team can't be pushed around as easily. Our recent acquisitions aren't the type that will be knocked down and will start crying. They'll get up and come back twice as hard making the opposition look like amateurs. Love that new mentality.

xXKonan

It will be a tough game Juventus aren't push overs and neither are we. win or lose it's already been a wonderful season. :lucho:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"Álvaro Morata has scored 4 goals from 7 shots on target in his last 6 CL appearances ." Some nice trivia,deadly.

Home of Barca Fans