2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Neymessi

This juve team is not frightening to play against but they can score those sweaty goals and defend us.We are favorites but this is not an easy match by any means even though I won't be surprised if we win 3-0

xXKonan

This juve team is not frightening to play against but they can score those sweaty goals and defend us.We are favorites but this is not an easy match by any means even though I won't be surprised if we win 3-0
So like Atletico then? :mou:

Antimadridista1

Wow this Juve side is choking. No energy, they offer literally nothing in midfield and Pirlo looks dead after 60minutes on the pitch. I'm not sure that he'll be able to cope with our pressing.
They have no idea of what is coming at them. I expect the same difference of level that we saw in 2011 against United.

Kikan

Wow this Juve side is choking. No energy, they offer literally nothing in midfield and Pirlo looks dead after 60minutes on the pitch. I'm not sure that he'll be able to cope with our pressing.
They have no idea of what is coming at them. I expect the same difference of level that we saw in 2011 against United.

honestly they play like the"Old lady" with arthritis . The chanpion league is in the bag along with 3 or 4 goals .

jamjamjam

love juve, grew up watching them in the 90s and it's good to see them back in the big time where they belong. against any other team i'd be cheering for them. predicting a 2-0 for barca

Morten

love juve, grew up watching them in the 90s and it's good to see them back in the big time where they belong. against any other team i'd be cheering for them. predicting a 2-0 for barca

I wouldn mind Juve, if not for all the match fixing scandals and drugs accusations against them over the years, its not a clean club, not at all. That said, i dont think there is much wrong with them right now.

Last edited:

NotInHere

not to mention that united was much better in my opinion, but then again as a team that was argubly our best team ever. People in reality want to hype this cl final but we will beat them.

RevoTeller

They were ahead, but not miles ahead, dont kid yourself.

I don't kid myself.
As I said 4/5 pages before this one, I watch Serie A every week: that UTD was miles ahead in quality.
What empowers this Juventus is agonism, cohesion, luck and hunger for victories, not quality.

Home of Barca Fans